National Housing Bank (NHB) has invited applications to fill up various officer posts. The posts announced for Scale I, II, III, IV and V grade officers. Those who want to have a career in banking sector must read complete page to not miss on important details.
The vacancies are announced for:
- Middle Management Grade Scale – II (Deputy Managers)
- Middle Management Grade Scale – III (Managers)
- Senior Management Grade Scale – V (Assistant General Managers)
- Top Executive Grade Scale – VI (Chief Risk Officer).
Interested and eligible candidates can read the complete details here.
NHB Officer Recruitment 2020 – Important Dates
- The cut-off date for eligibility criteria is 28th Dec 2019.
- The link to apply online for NHB Officer recruitment 2020 made active from 28 December 2019.
- The closing date for submission of application and payment of fee is 17 January 2020.
- The application fee to be paid by SC/ST/PwBD candidates is Rs. 100.
- Candidates belonging to other categories have to pay Rs. 600 as examination fee.
NHB Recruitment 2020 – Vacancy Details
- National Housing Bank has announced 12 vacancies on officer post.
- DGM (Chief Risk Officer) – 01
- AGM (Economy and Strategy) – 01
- AGM (Management Information System (MIS)) – 01
- Manager (Credit Audit) – 02
- Deputy Manager (DM) – 07
NHB Officer Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Criteria
Age ( as on the eligibility cut-off date)
- The maximum age for the post of DGM (Chief Risk Officer) should not be more than 50 years.
- Maximum age for AGM (Economy and Strategy) is 45 years.
- The maximum age for AGM (MIS) post should not be more than 45 years.
- Manager (Credit Audit) should not be over 35 years in age.
- Candidates applying for the post of Deputy Manager (DM) should not be more than 32 years in age.
- Relaxation in upper age limit will be given as per rules.
- The maximum upper age limit for applicants shall not exceed 56 years as on the cut-off date of eligibility after all possible relaxations.
- The minimum education/professional qualification and post-qualification experience varies with the post.
- For more details candidates, shall read the NHB Officer recruitment notification 2020.
- Candidates can also visit website of NHB for more details.
The Bottom Line
National Housing Bank (NHB) has initiated the online application process for recruitment of officers on various posts. The process started 1st January and will end on 17 January 2020. Scroll up to check the eligibility, application fee, selection and other important details. For more details visit the official website of NHB, read the notification released or write your questions in the comment section below.