Punjab and Sind Bank has recently published a notification on its official website for the recruitment of hockey players. For the hockey players it can be a great chance to work with this bank and keep their skills alive. Hence here we compiled all the details of Punjab and Sind bank recruitment 2019, so the interested candidates can check their eligibility and get to know the process to apply for the same.
Punjab and Sind Bank has released this requirement only for male players. In Punjab and Sind Recruitment 2019, 4 vacancies of Clerk will be filled through sports quota. The bank also has 10 vacancies for male hockey players for its Hockey Academy on Scholarship/ Retainership for three years under Scholarship scheme.
To get all the information related to Punjab & Sind Bank Jobs Recruitment 2019, read this post further.
- Candidates can apply online for Punjab & Sind Bank Jobs Recruitment 2019 till 12th April 2019.
- Applications in offline mode as hard copy can be sent till 18th April 2019.
- To apply for the clerk position in Punjab and Sind bank the player’s age should be 18 to 28 years.
- To apply for the hockey players vacancies’ the age of applicant should be 15 to 18 years.
For Clerk post in Punjab and Sind Bank
- To apply for the clerk post in Punjab and Sind bank applicant must be 10+2 passed or equivalent.
- Candidates should have represented the state in National Level event or the District in State level event with distinction or its university in an inter-university event.
For Hockey Player Vacancies in Punjab and Sind Bank
- To apply for the Hockey Player vacancy in Punjab and Sind Bank, the applicant must have completed 10th or equivalent.
- To apply for this post candidate should have represented District in a State Level event or should have participated in the All India School event.
How to Apply for Punjab and Sind Bank Recruitment
Interested candidates can apply online for the hockey player vacancies in Punjab and Sind Bank by following the below mentioned steps;
First, you will have to fill an online form given on the website of the Bank. We have given the link of application form at the end of this post.
After entering all the asked details click on submit button to submit it to the bank.
Take the print out for your application form and send it to the below mentioned address;
Dy. General Manager (Sports Cell), Head Office,
Human Resource Development Department,
21 Rajendra Place,
Bank House, New Delhi – 110008
Applicants will have to send the self-attested photocopies of all relevant documents and a demand draft of application fee in favor of Punjab and Sind Bank.
- The application fee for SC/ST/PC and other reserved categories is Rs. 50/-.
- For general category candidates,’ the application fee is RS. 100/-.
Selection of the candidates on both types of vacancies in Punjab and Sind Bank will be based on their sports performance, fitness, sports qualification marks, etc.
Salary and Other Benefits
- Punjab and Sind Bank will offer the salary Rs. 11,765/- to Rs 1,540/- PM to selected candidates on Clerk post.
- Hockey Players will get Rs. 2,000 PM for the first month; it will increase with Rs. 500 in the next two years along with free education, boarding, and loading.
Here are the important link of Punjab and Sind Bank Recruitment 2019;
- To read the official notification of Punjab and Sind Bank for the hockey player vacancies on the clerk post click here.
- To read the notification for hockey player post in Punjab and Sind Bank, click here.
- To fill the application form to apply for Punjab and Sind Bank, click here.
The Bottom Line
Here we have compiled all the important information for Punjab and Sind Bank recruitment 2019 for hockey players along with the link to apply for it. If you are interested to apply for this post then read the notification first. In case of any additional information related to this bank recruitment, feel free to write to us in the comment box below.