The National Housing Bank (NHB) has invited applications for the post of assistant manager (Scale I). Interested candidates must check the eligibility and instructions to apply online before applying for the same. Candidates can apply for the NHB Assistant Manager Recruitment 2019 through NHB website, located at www.nhb.org.in.
The NHB is a statutory body established under the National Housing Bank Act 1987, in the year 1988. The bank is headquartered in New Delhi and provides financial and other support to housing finance institutes.
- The application process started from March 2, 2019.
- The end date to apply online is March 28, 2019.
- Last date for the payment of application fee is March 28, 2019.
- The exam is to be held on April 21, 2019.
- Candidates can download the e-call letter for the online exam 10 days prior to the exam.
- Result of the online exam will be declared in April/May 2019.
- Candidates would be able to download the e-call letter for interview in May 2019
- Interview will be conducted in May/June 2019.
- The final result will be declared in June/July 2019.
- The application fee for SC/ST/PH is Rs. 100.
- Examination fee for OBC and General candidates is Rs. 600.
- Candidates can pay the exam fee through credit/debit card or through Net Banking only.
- The candidates should be not less than 21 years in age and not above 28 years as on March 1, 2019 to apply for this post.
- Age relaxations will be provided as per the government rules.
- The candidates must have bachelor’s degree in any stream with minimum 60% marks.
- The ST/SC category candidates need minimum 55% marks to appear for the exam.
- The candidate should have completed the education form any recognized university in India.
- To register online, click here.
- To login, click here.
- To read or download the official notification released by NHB, click here.
- To visit the official website of NHB, click here.
The Bottom Line
The article discusses the NHB Assistant Manager Recruitment 2019, including important dates, application fee, eligibility, and link to apply online. We encourage you to read the official notification and the instructions before applying. If you have any important information that you would like to share with others, write it in the comment box below.