Nainital Bank has released the notification for the recruitment of Clerk, PO & SO on vacant posts of available in the bank. Nainital Bank is inviting online applications from the candidates who want to work in a bank. In this post, we have compiled the Nainital Bank PO & SO recruitment details as such qualifications, age limit, vacancy details, and others. Scroll down to know more about the jobs in the banking sector.
Nainital Bank Clerk Vacancy Details
Nainital Bank has released the recruitment advertisement to recruit suitable candidates on following vacant posts with the bank;
- Clerk: 100 Vacancies
- Probationary Officers: 35 Vacancies
- Specialist Officers : 60 Vacancies (in the stream of Credit-25, Agriculture-18, Information Technology-10, Personnel-05 & Law- 02)
- Specialist Officers: 35 Vacancies (in the Stream of Credit in Officers Grade/Scale-II)
- For Clerk: CTC for this post is Rs. 3.60 lacs per annum. The pay scale will be Rs.11765- 655/3- 13730- 815/3- 16175- 980/4- 20095- 1145/7-28110-2120/1-30230-1310/1- 31540 Plus Special Allowance @ 7.75%+ DA
- For PO: CTC for PO will be approx 6.90 LPA. The pay scale will be as follows; Rs. 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2- 32850-1310/7-42020 plus Special Allowance @ 7.75% of Basic Pay + Dearness Allowance
- Specialist Credit Officers in Grade/Scale-II: CTC would be approximately Rs. 7.00 lacs P.A. for this post. The Pay scale will be the pay Scale of Rs. 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020 plus Special Allowance @ 7.75% of Basic Pay + Dearness Allowance
- For Specialist Officers: CTC for this post id approx 9 LPA. The Pay scale will be Rs. 31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950 plus Special Allowance @ 7.75% of Basic Pay + Dearness Allowance
- The application Submission process has been started on 29 June 2019.
- The last date to apply for any of the aforementioned vacancies in Nainital Bank is 14 July 2019.
- Tentative dates for online admission test is 27 and 28 July 2019.
- Age Limit: Applicant should be in the age group of 21-27 years to apply for this post.
- Qualification: Candidate with the degree of Graduation or Post Graduation with minimum 55% marks in one of the examinations with knowledge in computers.
For Probationary Officer
- Age Limit: Applicants with a minimum age of 21 years and maximum age of 28 years can apply for the post of PO in Nainital Bank.
- Qualification: The candidate should be Graduate/ Post Graduate with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University. Applicants with 1-2 years’ experience in banking/ financial institutions will be given preference.
For Credit Officer
- Age Limit: Age limit for the post-credit Officer (Specialist Officer) is 21 to 28 years.
- Qualification: The candidate should have secured minimum 60% marks in Graduation/ Post Graduation with profession degree in Master of Business Administration (Finance/ Banking)/ Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration (Finance/ Banking) from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks. Applicants with post qualification experience in the related field will get preference.
- Age Limit: to apply for the post of Agriculture Officer in Nainital Bank the applicant age must be 21 to 28 years.
- Qualification: Applicant must have done either B. Sc or M.Sc in the stream of Agriculture/ Animal Husbandry/ Horticulture/ Dairy Science from a recognized University with 60% marks.
Information Technology Officers
- Age Limit: Candidates should be in the age group of 21-28 years to apply for IT officer post in Nainital Bank.
- Qualification: The candidate with a degree of B.E. / B.Tech. (with Computer Science/ IT) / Post Graduate in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ MCA from a recognized University/ Institute with minimum 60% marks is eligible to apply for this post. Prior experience of 1-2 years in any IT Company/ institutions will be given preference.
- Age Limit: Candidate from the age group of 21-28 can apply for this post.
- Qualification: The candidate should have secured minimum 60% marks in Graduation/ Post Graduation along with following professional qualification; Master’s Degree in Business Management/ Administration/ Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management with minimum 60% marks with specialization in Human Resource Management, Degree in Law (Professional/ Academic). Experience of 1-2 years in the relevant will be preferred.
- Age Limit: Candidates should from the age group of 21-28 years as on 31.05.2019.
- Qualification: Applicants must have passed 3/5 years Professional Degree in Law with minimum 55% marks from a recognized University/Institute to be eligible to apply for this post. Nanital bank will give the preference to those candidates who are handling legal matters at corporate offices of Banks/ Financial Institutions.
Specialist Credit Officers
Also Read: Bank of Maharashtra (BOM) Generalist Officer Scale II, III Recruitment Online Form 2019
- Age Limit: Candidate should be in the age group of 25 – 35 years as on 31.05.2019 to apply for this post.
- Qualification: Candidate should be qualified Chartered Accountant/ ICWA or Graduate/ Post Graduate with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University or AICTE approved reputed institute. -Candidate should have minimum -2- years’ experience in the field of credit in Public / Private Sector Bank or reputed Financial Institution to apply for this post.
How to Apply
If you are interested to apply for any of the above mentioned vacancy available with Nanital Bank then follow the below given steps to send your an application to apply online for the suitable post in Nainital Bank.
- To apply online for the relevant post as per your qualification click on the below-given links. You will be directed to one of the webpages.
- Click for the new registration on the page if you are not registered then log in on the website with registration number and password followed by security code.
- Fill all the details on the application form, upload the required documents and submit your application form online.
- Pay the application fee after taking the prior steps.
- Application Fee for Clerk/ PO Scale I/SO Scale I Post is Rs. 1000/-
- To apply for the post of credit Officer Scale-II the application fee is Rs. 1500/-
- To apply online for the post of Clerk, click here.
- To apply online for the post of PO/SO, click here.
- To reach to the online website of Nainital Bank, click here.
The Bottom Line
Nanital Bank offers a great opportunity for job seekers from various filed to join the banking sector for a stable job. We recommend to the interested and applicant to apply online before the last date of application submission.