The Madras High Court, Chennai has invited applications for the post of computer operator, assistant, and typist. The candidates interested in the post are required to read full notification and apply only if they meet eligibility criteria.
- The application process for Chennai High Court Recruitment 2019 started on July 1, 2019.
- The last date to apply online is July 31, 2019.
- The last date for the offline E Challan payment is August 2, 2019.
- The exam date and availability of admit cards will be notified soon.
- There is no application fee for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH.
- The application fee for the General/BC/DC and other state candidates is Rs. 300.
- The candidates can make payment of exam fee can be done online through Debit card, Credit card, or Net banking.
- Payment of fee can also be done through E Challan offline mode.
- The total number of post for which applications are invited are 573.
- 119 vacancies for Assistant.
- 142 vacancies for Reader Examiner.
- 229 post for Typist.
- 76 post for Computer Operator.
- 7 post are for Xerox (Photocopy) Operator.
Chennai High Court Recruitment 2019 Eligibility
- Candidates should be 18-30 years in age as on 01/07/2019
- The required educational qualification for Assistant, Reader Examiner, Xerox Operator is Bachelor’s degree in Science/Commerce/Arts stream from any recognized university.
- For the post of Typist, candidates should have Bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognized university, certificate course in computer application, and have passed computer typing exam Tamil and English.
- For the post of Computer Operator, candidates should have Bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognized university, Diploma in computer application and have passed computer typing exam in Tamil and English.
- To register or login, click here
- To read notification for Computer Operator and Typist, click here
- To read notification for other post, click here
- To visit official website of Madras High Court, click here
Winding It Up
The article discusses shares all-important information related to Chennai High Court Recruitment 2019. Candidates must read complete notification before applying for any post. Your questions are welcome.
Also Read: Delhi High Court Judicial Services Recruitment 2020