Delhi High Court is inviting the applications from the job seekers to recruit the candidate on the post of Judicial Service under Delhi High Court. Interested candidates can apply for this post in a prescribed format till 21 January 2020. The officials have already released the official notification for Delhi High Court recruitment 2020.
All those job seekers who are looking for the government jobs in Delhi can check their eligibility to apply for available vacancies in Judicial Service under Delhi High Court. Further, the article contains information about the procedure to apply for jobs and the process to select eligible candidates for the vacancies. Read on to get more details about Delhi HC Judicial Services Recruitment 2020.
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
- The process for the creation of New login and filling Delhi High Court HJS Online Form 2020 has been started from 28 December 2019.
- The Last date to apply for Judicial Service under Delhi High Court is 21 January 2020.
The High Court of Delhi is inviting the application for a total of 19 vacant posts in higher judicial services. The notification is released for 16 existing vacancies & 3 anticipated vacancies. Below is the detail of category-wise vacancies;
- For General: 15
- For SC: 03
- For ST: 01
If you are looking for government jobs in Delhi then here you can check your eligibility to apply for Delhi High Court Judicial Services Recruitment 2020.
- The applicant must be Indian citizen.
- Candidate should have an experience of Practicing as an Advocate for not less than seven years.
- The age of the candidate should not be more than 45 years.
Here is the procedure to select the eligible candidates to fill the vacancies of Delhi HC Judicial services recruitment 2020;
- All the applicants will have to take the Delhi Higher Judicial Service Preliminary Examination.
- Candidates who will qualify the prelim exam will get select for the Mains examination.
- Applicants who will qualify the Main exam will be called for interview.
The department has released the date for the Prelim exam for Delhi HC Judicial services recruitment 2020. The prelim exam will be held on Sunday, 2 February, 2020 (11 AM to 1 PM). The schedule for the Mains exam and interview will be released by the authorities later on.
Selected candidates for the posts mentioned above will be eligible to get Rs.131100-216600 as salary. The payscale falls in 13A level of the pay matrix 7th CPC Revised Corresponding Pay Matrix and Pay Level.
How to Apply For Delhi HJS 2020
Here are the instructions to apply for the vacancies available with Delhi High Court for Judicial Services;
- To apply for the jobs in Delhi High Court, first of all, you will have to register on career page here.
- Now login on the career page of Delhi High Court to apply for the vacancies with your email id and password that you have chosen at the time registration.
- Delhi High Court HJS Online Form 2020 will appear on your screen, and you will have to fill it up.
- Upload your photograph and signature on the portal.
- After completing the form and uploading the required documents proceed for the fee payment.
- Take the print out of application form.
- The application fee for the applicants belonging to general category is Rs. 1,000/-
- Application fee for the candidates from Reserved groups, i.e. Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / Persons with Disability candidates is Rs 200/-
To apply for the discussed vacancies in Delhi High Court, the applicant will have to keep the following reports ready;
- Valid Email ID
- Educational qualification
- Scanned photograph in jpg/jpeg format and size should be between 50- 100 KB
- Scanned signature in jpg/jpeg format and size should be between 20-50 KB
Delhi High Court Judicial Service Exam Pattern 2020
The recruitment exam for Delhi High Court Judicial Service will be conducted in three phases; Prelim Exam, Mains Exam and Interview. Have a look at the pattern for the written exam;
- The prelim exam will have 200 questions, and each question will be for one mark.
- For every wrong answer, 0.25 marks assigned to that question will be deducted.
- The Main Exam will conducted be for 850 marks with negative marking of 0.25 marks assigned to the question if the answer is wrong.
- In both Prelim and Mains examination, the candidates will be asked multiple-choice questions.
- For the registration to apply for the Delhi High Court Judicial Service, click here.
- To fill the application form, click here.
- To read the Delhi High Court Judicial Service Recruitment Notification, click here.
The Bottom Line
Here we have compiled all the information related to Delhi High Court Judicial Service Recruitment 2020. All interested candidates are advised to apply before the end date. For any further query related to this government job, feel free to write to us in the comment box below.