Madhya Pradesh High Court (MPHC) Jabalpur, Gwalior and Indore Bench has released the notification for recruitment of law clerk-cum-research assistants and has invited online applications for the same. Interested candidates must ascertain eligibility and read official notification before applying online.
- MPHC law clerk online form 2019 for recruitment of candidates were made available online from 15th November 2019.
- The closing date for the submission of online application is 22nd November 2019.
- Candidates can make correction in the online form till 24th November 2019.
- The exam for the selection of MPHC law clerk will be held on 13th December 2019.
- The application fee for General / OBC candidates is Rs. 800.
- For SC / ST category candidates the fee is Rs. 800.
- Candidates can make payment of exam fee through MP Online KIOSK or Debit/Credit card or Net Banking.
MPHC Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistants Recruitment 2019 Eligibility
Age Limit as on 22nd November 2019
- The minimum age of candidates should not be less than 18 years.
- The maximum age of candidates should not be more than 30 years.
- Age relaxation will be given as per rules of Government of India.
- Candidates should have Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB) completed as a 3 Year or 5 Year course) from a recognized University in India.
- Candidates are also required to have basic knowledge of Computer, Open Office/M.S. Office/Ubuntu.
- Candidates pursuing Integrated 5 Year LLB, who are in their final year, are also eligible.
Selection of Candidates
- Selection of candidates will be based on their performance in the written test and interview. Candidates selected in written examination will be called for Interview.
- The written exam will be conducted for a total of 150 marks in two parts, where part-I will include questions relating to General English and General Awareness/ Aptitude and will be of 50 marks. The part-II will conducted for 100 marks, which will include questions relating to Indian Constitution, Criminal Procedure Code, Indian Penal Code, Civil Procedure Code, and Indian Evidence Act etc.
- The duration of the written test shall be 2 hours.
- The interview will be held for 30 marks, which will include general and questions relating to law.
The Bottom Line
This page includes all the necessary information on MPHC law clerk-cum-Research Assistant recruitment 2019. Topics include important dates, eligibility, selection etc. Candidates shall read the complete MPHC notification 2019 released on the official website of MPHC. If you have a question, write it to us in the comment section below.