Bihar Technical Services Commission (BTSC) has released online form for the recruitment of staff nurse and tutor. Here we have compiled all the important information on BSTC recruitment 2019, for complete details visit the website, www.pariksha.nic.in. Interested candidates must scroll down to know the details.
BTSC staff nurse recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- The application process started closed 12th October 2019 and is re-opened on 12th November 2019.
- Candidates can apply online till 18th November 2019.
- Payment of fee can be made by Nov 18, 2019.
- The date of exam is yet to be notified.
- The examination fee for General / OBC / EWS candidates is Rs. 2000.
- The application fee to be paid by SC / ST / PH category candidates is Rs. 50.
- All category female with Bihar Domicile shall pay Rs. 50 as exam fee.
- Candidates can pay the exam fee through Debit/Credit card or net banking.
BTSC Vacancy Details
- The total number of vacancies announced for staff nurse and tutor are 9299.
- Vacancies for Staff Nurse Grade ‘A’ are 9130.
- Vacancies for tutor posts are 169.
Bihar Technical Services Commission Eligibility
- To apply for staff nurse or tutor posts candidates shall not be less than 21 years in age and more than 37 years as on 01/08/2018.
- To be eligible for Staff Nurse Grade ‘A’ posts, candidates should have qualified GNM examination and should be registered in Bihar Nursing Council.
- Those candidates can apply for tutor position who have completed B.Sc/M.Sc/Diploma in Nursing with 2 years of work experience.
Candidates are advised to read the BTSC Notification 2019 for recruitment of staff nurse and tutor before applying online.
The Bottom Line
Here you get all the necessary information on Bihar Technical Services Commission recruitment 2019. The registration process has been reopened, interested candidates must submit the BTSC staff nurse online form 2019 before 18th November 2019. For more details candidates are advised to visit the website and visit it frequently for any updates. In case you still have a question write it to us in the comment section below.