Online applications are invited by the High Court of Delhi for filling 45 vacancies in Delhi Judicial Service through Delhi Judicial Service Examination. Read on to know the details.
Delhi Judicial Service Exam Pattern 2019
The exam will be conducted in two successive stages:
This is a mandatory exam to clear to get shortlisted for the main exam. The prelim exam will be of objective type. There will be a penalty on wrong answers, 25% marks allocated to that question will be deducted for every wrong answer.
The main exam will be of written type. Candidates selected in this will be called for Viva-voce.
Selection of Candidates
Selection of candidates will be based on the marks obtained in Delhi Judicial Service Examination 2019 and their performance in Viva-voce.
Schedule of Dates for Delhi Judicial Service Exam 2019
- The online application process will start from 2nd August 2019 (10 AM).
- Closing date for application submission is 2nd September 2019 (10 PM).
- The application fee for General category candidates is Rs. 1000.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/Persons with Disabilities have to pay Rs. 200 as examination fee.
- Payment of fee can be made through Debit card or Net Banking.
Eligibility for Delhi Judicial Service Examination 2019
- The applicants should not be more than 32 years of age as on 1st January 2020.
- Age relaxation will be given as per rules of Government of India.
- The candidate should be practising as an Advocate in India or shall be qualified to be admitted as advocate under the Advocates Act, 1961.
- The scale pay for the members of the Delhi Judicial Service will be in the 10th level matrix of 7th CPC, i.e. Rs. 56,100 to Rs. 17, 7500.
The Bottom Line
The candidates applying for the Delhi Judicial Service Exam 2019 must ensure that they meet the eligibility. For more details visit the official website of Delhi High Court.