Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle has announced a job notification for the recruitment of GDS (Gramin Dak Sevak). Those candidates interested in government jobs in UP can read the detailed description below.
- The application process for UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 has started from 23 March 2020.
- The last date to submit the application form is 22 April 2020.
- The last date to make payment of exam fee is 22 April 2020.
- The application fee for General/ OBC/ EWS is Rs.100
- SC/ ST/ PWD candidates and all category female candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through online or offline mode of payment.
- Online mode of payment – Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking.
- Offline mode of payment – Candidate need to visit any Head Post Office or Post Offices in their cities to make payment of application fee.
The total number of vacancies announced by UP Postal Circle ia 3951.
The post on which vacancies are announced under UP Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment 2020 are:
- Branch Postmaster (BPM)
- Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM)
- Dak Sevak
UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 Eligibility
- Candidates should have passed class 10th from a recognized board in India with Mathematics and English as compulsory or elective subjects.
- Candidates should have studies local language as a subject (elective/ compulsory) upto 10th standard.
- Candidates shall have furnished Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of a duration of minimum 60 days from any university/ institution/ boards or central/ state government run training institutes.
- Knowledge of cycling is a mandatory condition for the posts of GDS.
- The age of candidates should be 18 to 40 years as on 23 March 2020.
- Relaxation in upper age will be given as per rules.
How to Apply for UP Postal Circle Jobs 2020
- Candidates shall register online using the links,
http://appost.in/gdsonline/ or https://indiapost.gov.in/
- Click on the link to apply online, fill the required information, upload all the documents and submit.
- The application submission process completes after the payment of examination fee.
- Selection of candidates will be based on the automatic generated merit list based on the online applications submitted by applicants.
- Marks obtained in class 10th will only be considered for making the merit list of candidates. No weightage will be given to candidates will higher qualification.
This article contains all relevant information on UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2020. Scroll up to know the complete details. For other latest govt jobs in India, stay tuned with us.