Are you looking for a bank job in India? Then you must know that Odisha State Cooperative Bank (OSCB) has released a job notification on various post including Assistant Manager Grade-II, Banking Assistant Grade-II and System Manager. These vacancies are announced for 17 district central cooperative banks. Those candidates interested in applying must read the notification and their eligibility criteria before starting the application process.
Selected candidates will be posted in OSCB branches in 17 districts of Odisha including Cuttack, Boudh, Khurdha, Sambalpur, Banki and Angul.
- OSCB online process started from 20th March 2020.
- Closing date for the online submission is 15th April 2020
- Last to make payment of application fee is 15th April 2020.
- The online Preliminary (Prelims) exam will be in the month of May 2020.
- The online Main exam will be held in the month of May or June 2020.
- The application fee to be paid by General/UR/SEBC candidates is Rs.1000 .
- Examination fee for SC / ST candidates is Rs. 600.
- Candidates can make payment of fee through Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking.
OSCB Vacancy and Eligibility Details
- Total number of vacancies announced by OSCB is 786.
- Age of candidates should be 21 to 32 years as on 01-01-2020.
Assistant Manager Grade-II
- The total number of vacancies for this post – 267.
- Candidates should have any Bachelor’s Degree of a recognized University/Institute in India.
Banking Assistant Grade–II
- OSCB has announced 485 vacancies on this post.
- Applicant must have any Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University/Institute.
- The vacancies on this post is 34.
- Candidates should have done B. Tech in Computer Science/ IT OR MCA.
- The online link to apply for these vacancies has started from 20th March 2020.
- For more details on OSCB recruitment 2020, visit the official OSCB website.
The Bottom Line
In this article, we have discussed all the necessary or relevant details on OSCB recruitment 2020 here. Read the notification carefully and fill the application form only if your are eligible. For more information on latest government jobs in India, stay tuned with us.