Staff Selection Commission has released the official notification for more than 1300 vacancies in various departments under Government of India. In the notification, SSC is inviting the applications from the job seekers to apply for the vacant posts under the categories – Group-C Class-II/ and Group ‘C’, Non-Gazetted & Non-Ministerial. The application submission process for SSC Selection Post VII Recruitment 2019 has been started.
Release of SSC Selection Post VII Online Form 2019 is an opportunity for those candidates who are willing to join this prestigious organization. Interested candidates are suggested to read the following post to know more about the SSC Selection Post Phase VII 2019.
SSC has released 1351 vacant posts that need to be filled in SSC Selection Post VII Recruitment 2019.
The vacancies available in SSC Post VII Recruitment notification has been segregated as per the SSC Region. It is suggested to the candidates to visit the official page of Regional/ Sub-Regional Offices to get the detailed and latest information about the vacancies available there for you. Here we have compiled the details of SSC Various Selection Post jobs 2019 according to the SSC regions;
- Central Region (UP and Bihar): 155 vacancies
- Eastern Region (Andaman Nicobar Island, Jharkhand, Odisha, Sikkim, and West Bengal): 105 vacancies
- Karnataka, Kerala Region (Lakshadweep, Karnataka, and Kerala): 103 vacancies
- Madhya Pradesh Sub-Region (Chhattisgarh and Madhya Pradesh): 41 vacancies
- North Eastern Region (NCT of Delhi, Rajasthan, and Uttarakhand): 377 vacancies
- North Western Sub Region (Chandigarh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, and Punjab): 262 vacancies
- South Region (Andhra Pradesh, Pondicherry, Tamil Nadu, and Telangana): 67 vacancies
- Western Region (Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Goa, Gujarat, and Maharashtra): 215 vacancies
- The Publication of Advertisement: 6 August 2019
- Application Submission Process Started from 6 August 2019
- Last date to Apply for SSC Selection Post VII Recruitment 2019: 30 August 2019
- Last date for the Application Fee Payment: 4th September 2019
- Computer Based Test will be conducted: 14th October 2019 to 18th October 2019.
SSC Selection Posts Recruitment Phase-VII 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria varies for different vacancies available in SSC 2019 Phase VII recruitment. Here we have compiled general eligibility criteria set for all the posts. To know the detailed requirement to apply for the vacant posts available in SSC recruitment 2019 read the official notification released by the SSC.
- Minimum Age to apply for the vacant posts in SSC various selection posts recruitment 2019 is 18 years.
- Maximum age set for the applicants to apply for the aforementioned recruitment process is 30 years.
- SC/ST, OBC, PwD, and Ex-Serviceman and others will be eligible to get relaxations in the upper age limit as per the rules.
Interested candidates need to read the official notification released by the SSC carefully. The notification has divided the required educational qualification as Essential qualifications which are must and desired qualifications which will give you the preference in the selection.
For most of the vacant posts, the minimum required educational qualification is 12th and Graduation. Diploma holder and 10th pass candidates can also apply as few vacant posts require the qualification up to that only.
How to Apply Sor SSC Selection 2019 Posts Recruitment Phase VII
Interested candidates can apply online for the suitable posts available in SSC recruitment Ph- VII 2019. Here are the instructions for the same;
- To apply for the available vacancies in SSC the applicant will have to visit the official website of SSC and register there.
- After registration, they will have to log in on the page and fill the application form to apply one of the suitable posts for them as per their age and educational qualification.
- Candidates will also have to upload the scanned copy of required documents on the website.
- At last, after paying the application fee online the candidates can confirm their participation in the SSC selection procedure.
Selection Procedure in SSC Selection Posts Recruitment Phase VII
Selection of the candidates in SSC Selection Posts Recruitment Phase VII will be done on the basis of Computer-based test. Candidates will not have to undergo any personal interview after qualifying the CBT. Candidates who will qualify the CBT will be called for document verification.
Exam Pattern for CBT
SSC aspirants will have to take the CBT (Computer Based Test) to grab a job in SSC. The exam pattern of this CBT will be as follows;
- The test will be consisting of 100 multiple-choice questions.
- The questions in CBT will be taken from English, Quantitative Aptitude, General Intelligence, and General Awareness.
- 25 questions will be asked from each topic for 2 marks to each question hence the total marks exam will be consisting 200.
- The duration of the exam will be 2 hours. For every right answer, the candidate will get 2 marks and for every wrong answer, .50 marks of the candidate will be deducted.
- To read and download the official notification released by SSC for SSC Selection Post recruitment 2019, click here
- For registration to apply for the vacancies released by SSC, click here.
The Bottom Line
In this article, we have compiled the essential information of SSC Selection Post recruitment 2019. The notification released by the SSC was long-awaited and the number of vacant posts is also good so if you want to get a government job then apply for a suitable post in SSC before the last date. For any further query feel free to write to us in the comment box below, we shall revery you.