Bank jobs are one of the top choice among candidates seeking government jobs in India. Those who are still searching an answer for how to find bank jobs in India, they must know that IBPS exam is the answer. The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has issued the long-awaited notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officers (PO)/Management Trainees in various banks. This year IBPS PO/MT Recruitment 2019 has released 4336 vacancies for banking job aspirants.
The online application process to apply for the IBOS Recruitment 2019 has been started already. Candidates who will qualify the IBPS 2019 examination will get a placement in one of the following banks;
- Allahabad Bank
- Bank of India (BOI)
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Canara Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Corporation Bank
- Indian Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- UCO Bank
- United Bank of India.
In this post, we have compiled all the important information related to IBPS PO 2019 Recruitment. Banking job aspirants can scroll down to know more about the IBPS Probationary Officers & Management Trainees Recruitment 2019.
Important Dates for IBPS 2019
- The online registration process to participate in IBPS PO/MT 2019 Recruitment has been started from 7th August 2019.
- IBPS PO 2019 apply online link will be active for the banking aspirants till 28th August 2019.
- Applicants can pay the application fee from 7th to 28th August 2019.
- Pre- Exam Training Call Letter for the participants will be released by IBPS in September 2019.
- IBPS Pre-Exam Training (PET) 2019 will be conducted on 23-28 September 2019.
- IBPS PO Prelim Admit card 2019 will be available for the candidates in September 2019 on the official website of IBPS.
- Result of IBPS Prelim exam will be released in October- November 2019 (tentatively).
- IBPS PO Main Exam 2019 will be conducted on 30 November 2019 and its admit card will be available online in the second week of November.
- Result of IBPS PO/MT Mains examination 2019 will be declared online on December 2019.
- The interview of qualifies candidates will be conducted in January 2020 and till April 2020 the provisional allotment will be done.
IBPS PO/MT Vacancy Details
Here is the list of banks who are participating in IBPS PO/MT Recruitment 2019 along with the vacancies available with them;
- Bank of India: 899 Vacancies
- Bank of Maharashtra: 350 Vacancies
- Canara Bank: 500 Vacancies
- Corporation Bank: 150 Vacancies
- Indian Bank: 498 Vacancies
- Oriental Bank of Commerce: 300 Vacancies
- UCO Bank: 500 Vacancies
- United Bank of India: 644 Vacancies
- Allahabad Banks: 500 Vacancies
IBPS PO 2019 Eligibility Criteria
If you want to apply for the vacancies available in various banks through IBPS PO 2019 recruitment then you must satisfy the below-given eligibility conditions.
- The age of the applicant should be 20 and 30 years as on 1 August 2019. However, age relaxation will be given to the candidates belonging to reserved categories.
- Candidates from SC/ ST (Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe) will get relaxation of 5 years in upper age limit.
- For OBC the relaxation is 3 years and the PwD (Persons With Disabilities) will get the relaxation of 10 years.
- Ex-Serviceman, Commissioned Officers, candidates originally domiciled in Jammu and Kashmir from January 1, 1980, to December 31, 1989, and persons affected by 1984 riots will also get the relaxation of 5 years in the upper age limit to apply for IBPS PO Recruitment 2019.
IBPS PO 2019 Educational Qualification
- Applicant must have done graduation from a recognized university.
- In IBPS PO online application candidate need to clearly specify the percentage obtained in Graduation.
How to Apply online for IBPS PO/MT 2019 Recruitment
IBPS is accepting online applications from the eligible candidates. If your age and qualifications suit to the eligibility criteria set by IBPS then you can also apply for IBPS PO/MT Recruitment 2019. For this you will have to follow the below-given instructions;
- Visit the official website of IBPS i.e. ibps.in
- Click on the link of “Apply for Common Recruitment Process (CRP) for Recruitment of Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees in Participating Organisations – (CRP PO/MT-IX)” given on the homepage.
- Register yourself here then log in on the same page with registration number and password.
- Now you will have to fill the IBPS PO/MT Recruitment form 2019. Fill it carefully, choose the post you are applying for and choose the preferred exam centers.
- Upload your photograph, signature, left thumb impression and handwritten declaration and pay the application fee.
- The payment of application fee can be done online, at last, download e-receipt and filled-in application for future reference
- The application fee for the candidates from General/OBC and PWD is Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ST and PwD candidates, the application fee is Rs. 100/-
IBPS 2019: Selection Procedure
The selection procedure for IBPS 2019 includes Prelim Examination, Mains Examination, and Interview.
In Prelim Exam the applicant will have to answer 100 multiple-choice questions (MCQ) taken from English language, Reasoning & Quantitative Aptitude. Each question will carry 1 Mark.
In Main Examination the applicant who will be able to qualify the Prelim exam can participate. A total 155 questions (MCQs) will be asked in Mains examination and questions will be taken from Reasoning & Computer Aptitude, General/Economy/Banking Awareness, English Language, and Data Analysis & Interpretation. In Descriptive English exam, 2 questions will be asked.
Qualified candidates will be called for Personal Interview by the respective participating bank. The interview will be conducted for 100 marks.
The Bottom Line
We hope now how you know how to find bank jobs in India the article has guided you in the right way to apply for IBPS PO/MT Recruitment 2019. We have tried to compile all the information related to IBPS PO and Management Trainee 2019 recruitment here. If you have any further question then feel free to write to us in the comment box.