HSSC Clerk Recruitment 2019 Notification Released for 4858 Vacancies

HSSC Clerk Recruitment 2019

The Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has released the notification for the recruitment of clerk in the vacant posts under the state government. Every year HSSC releases the notification to recruit the suitable candidates on the vacant posts in the state. This year HSSC has released the vacancy on 4858 vacant posts.

Government job seekers can apply online for the vacancies of Clerk in Haryana but before that check your eligibility here and apply online for HSSC Clerk Recruitment 2019. 

Vacancy Details

HSSC has released 4858 Vacancies for clerk in various departments of the state government. The selected candidates will be posted anywhere throughout the state. Here are the category wise vacancies available with HSSC.

  • For General (UR) Category: 2354
  • For SC Category: 913
  • For BCA: 709
  • For BCB: 511
  • For EWS: 371

Eligibility Criteria

Educational Qualification

  • Applicants must have completed 10+2 with First Division OR Graduation or its equivalent from a recognized Board/University.
  • Candidates must have Hindi/Sanskrit as their subject up to Matric Standard or higher education.

Age Limit

  • Applicants’ minimum age should be 17 years and maximum age should not be more than 42 years to apply for the vacancies released by HSSC.
  • Applicants from Scheduled Caste (SC), Backward Class (A) & Backward Class (B) will get relaxation in the upper age limit as per the instructions of Haryana Government.
  • Applicant must have the Haryana Domicile to get the relaxation in the upper age limit.

Pay Scale

Selected candidates will get the salary as per the given pay scale; 5200-20200+` 1900 (GP) Pre-revised now Functional Pay Level 2 FPL Rs 19900.

Important Dates 

  • HSSC start accepting the application form for the aforementioned posts online from 24th June 2019.
  • The last date to apply for HSSC clerk recruitment 2019 is 8th July 2019 till 11:59 pm.
  • The last date for fee payment on 11 July 2019.

How To apply

If you are fit for the above mentioned posts as per the given criteria then you can apply online for the Clerk post in Haryana government by following the below-given instructions;

  1. Visit the official website of HSSC, a link of the same has been given in the post.
  2. You will have to register you as the government job seeker to apply for the vacancies in HSSC. After online registration keeps your registration number and password handy to apply for the aforementioned post.
  3. Click on the link given below in the post to apply online and log in on the portal with your registration number and Password. Applicants will have to fill all details on the online application form before submitting it.
  4. Pay the application fee online before the last day to complete your application form.

Application Fee

  • For the male applicants from UR category, the application fee is Rs. 100.
  • For female applicants (UR) from Haryana, the application fee is Rs. 50/-. 
  • For SC/ST and EWS male candidates, the application fee is Rs. 25and for the female applicants from this category the fee is Rs. 13/-.
  • PWD and Ex-serviceman of Haryana can apply for the HSSC clerk recruitment 2019 at free of cost.

Selection Procedure

The selection of suitable applicants will be done through a written test. The test will be of 90 marks and the rest 10 marks will be for Socio-Economic criteria and experience of the applicant.

In written exam will be having 75% questions from General Awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science, Computer, English, Hindi, and relevant subject. The rest 25% questions will be asked from History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture, etc. of Haryana.

Important Links 

  • To read the official notification of HSSC Recruitment 2019 for Clerk, click here,
  • To register online to apply for the vacancies released by the HSSC, Click here.
  • To apply online for the clerk post in Haryana, click here.

The Bottom Line

Interested candidates are suggested to apply for the aforementioned vacancies released by HSSC before the last date as on that day if you could not submit your application firm then you may lose a chance to get a government job.

In case of any further question related to this recruitment; you can take the help from the recruitment notification released buy HSSC for the recruitment of clerk in Haryana or write to us in the comment box below.

Also Read:-

Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) Recruitment 2020


Leave a Reply !!

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.