The Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) is inviting the applications from the government job seekers for 755 vacancies in various posts. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details of HSSC various post recruitment 2019 from this article.
The Haryana Staff Selection Commission will start the application submission process for HSSC Various Post recruitment 2019 from 26th August 2019. HSSC will take the most suitable candidates on board for posts like Assistant Manager, Assistant Accountant, Assistant Programmer and other. Scroll down to know more HSSC recruitment 2019.
The Staff Selection Commission of Haryana has release 755 vacancies in different departments of state government. Here is the detail of same;
- Assistant Manager (Estate): 08
- Assistant Accountant: 07
- Assistant Programmer: 01
- Tubewell Operator: 20
- Pipe Fitter: 01
- Legal Assistant: 09
- Assistant Manager (Electrical): 06
- Assistant Manager (Utility): 03
- Assistant Manager (IA): 36
- Tracer: 02
- Assistant: 28
- Senior Account Clerk: 23
- Draftsman Planning: 01
- Accounts Clerk: 22
- Sub Divisional Clerk: 49
- Chargeman Mechanical: 38
- Blacksmith: 02
- Supervisor: 18
- Welder: 05
- Turner: 07
- Mason: 19
- Artificer: 10
- Fitter: 11
- Earth Work Mistry: 06
- Electrician: 28
- Plumber: 02
- Operator: 284
- Assistant Revenue Clerk: 50
- Zilledar: 23
- Draftsman(Civil): 19
- Junior Draftsman (Architect Wing): 02
- Tracer: 01
- Assistant Draughtsman: 14
The total number of available vacancies is 755.
- The application submission process will start on 26 August 2019.
- The process to apply online for HSSC Various Post Recruitment 2019 will get concluded on 10 September 2019
- Age of the applicant should be 17 to 42 years to apply for a few of the aforementioned vacancy in HSSC. For rest, vacant posts the age limit is set by HSSC is 18-42 years.
- Candidates from reserved category will be eligible to get the benefits of relaxation in upper age limit.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission has set a different educational qualification for a different post. Have a look at the required qualifications to apply for vacant posts;
- For Assistant Manager (Estate): Graduate in any stream with minimum 2nd Division and LLB having at least 2 years relevant post-qualification experience. Candidate must have studied Hindi/Sanskrit as one of the subjects in Matriculation or Higher.
- For Assistant Accountant: B.Com at least 2nd Division with minimum 5 yrs. relevant experience OR M.Com (at least 2nd Division) with minimum 2 yrs. relevant experience in handling of Accounts with Hindi/Sanskrit as one of the subject in Matriculation or Higher.
- For Assistant Programmer: Bachelor Degree with minimum 2nd Division With one-year Diploma in Computer Application from recognized University with 3 yrs. experience in Computer operations in State Govt. Department/Organization of repute.
- For Tubewell Operator: Matric with a minimum one-year ITI certificate/Diploma from Polytechnic in Electrical/Mechanical trade with at least 4 years relevant experience.
- For Pipe Fitter: Matric with ITI certificate in Fitter/Plumber Trade
- For Legal Assistant: Graduate with (2nd Division) and having at least 2 yrs. of relevant experience.
- For Assistant Manager (Electrical): B. Tech in Electrical/AMIE (Electrical) OR Three years Diploma (1st Division) in Electrical Engineering with minimum 3 years experience.
- Assistant Manager (Utility): Three years Diploma (First Division) in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering with a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience.
- For Assistant Manager (IA): Three years Diploma (First Division) in Civil Engineering with a minimum of 2 years post qualification experience.
- For Tracer: Matric with 2 years ITI Certificate and 4 years experience.
- For Assistant: Graduate (at least 2nd Division) with experience of at least 5 yrs. in a Corporate environment.
- For Senior Account Clerk: B.Com. with a minimum of 02 years relevant experience in handling of Accounts in a Public Limited Company or M.Com.
- For Draftsman planning: Two years certificate in Draftsmanship (Civil) OR 03 years Diploma in Architecture.
- For Accounts Clerk: B.Com.
- For Sub Divisional Clerk: B.A.
- For Charge man Mechanical: 10th Pass with ITI Certificate in Moulder/Turner/Fitter Trade along with five years experience.
- For Blacksmith: 10th Passed with ITI certificate in Blacksmith Trade with five years experience.
- For Supervisor: 10th Passed with 03 years diploma in Civil Engineering with one year experience.
- For Welder: 10th Passed with ITI Certificate in Welder Trade along with two years experience.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for all the aforementioned post. The online application submission process to apply for the 755 vacancies hasn’t started yet. Here are the instructions to apply for the vacant posts with HSSC;
- Visit the official website of HSSC to apply online for Various Vacancies Recruitment 2019.
- Here you will have to first register online then fill the application form.
- Once you will fill the form then make the payment of application fee to complement the process to apply for HSSC Various Post Recruitment 2019.
- To read the official notification of HSSC Various Recruitment 2019, click here.
- To visit the official website of HSSC, Click here.
The Bottom Line
Candidates who are eligible to apply any of the above mentioned posts are suggested to not to wait till the last date to apply online and send their application to HSSC before the last day. For any further clarification related to HSSC Various Post Recruitment 2019, you can write to us in the comment box below.