Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) invites online applications for direct recruitment for 3206 posts of Skill Development & Industrial Training Department. The application process begins from 5th August, 2019 and ends on 20th August, 2019. Website link will be available until the closing date of application. Candidates are advice to read the complete notification and all instructions before filling up the application form. Scroll down to know more.
Schedule of Dates
- Date of publication 20th July, 2019
- Opening date for online application submission is 5th August, 2019
- Closing date for online application submission is 20th August, 2019 (by 11:59PM)
- Closing date for deposit of fee is 24th August, 2019
- The Examination either OMR based or Online (CBT) is likely to be held in the month of September & October 2019.
- The total number of posts for which applications are invited are 3206.
- There are four vacancies for the post of Lab Assistant. The age limit for these posts is 17-42 years. The candidates are required to have one year 6 months Diploma in relevant trade with 5 years of practical experience.
- For 3202 other posts, the age limit is 17-42 years and the educational qualification is Engineering or Technology Degree or ITI or Diploma in Engineering.
Read the official notification for HSSC Various Posts Recruitment 2019 to know the posts wise eligibility.
- The application fee for the post of Lab Attendant is Rs. 100 for male candidates and Rs. 50 for female candidates belonging to General category. The fee is Rs. 25 for male and Rs. 13 for female candidates with Haryana domicile.
- For all other post the application fee for General category male and female candidates is Rs. 150 and Rs. 75 respectively. The fee is Rs. 35 for male and Rs. 18 for female candidates with Haryana Domicile.
- The payment of examination fee can be made through online or offline mode on or before August 24, 2019.
The Bottom Line
Here we have discussed all the important details related to HSSC various post recruitment 2019. Candidates are advised to fill their application very carefully as after final submission of application no change will be allowed.