HSSC Various Posts Recruitment 2019: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) invites online applications for 4322 direct recruitment vacancies. The applications are invited to fill vacancies in various departments, boards, and corporations under HSSC. The various posts include Pharmacist, Radiographer, Lab Attendant, Staff Nurse, Laboratory Technician etc.
HSSC Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- The link to submit online application will be activated on 20th September 2019.
- The end date for the submission of online application is 9th October 2019.
- Candidates can make fee payment on or before 12th October 2019.
The apply online link for HSSC various posts recruitment 2019 will be active from Sept 20, 2019 to Oct 9, 2019 till 11:59 PM and will be disabled after that. So interested candidates must not miss the closing date of application submission.
- The application fee varies with the posts, the fee is different for General and Haryana resident. Check official notification for the details.
- The PwD candidates and Ex-Serviceman of Haryana are exempted from the fee.
- Payment of fee can be made through net banking or E-Challan mode at any branch of PNB, SBI and IDBI Bank. Candidates shall choose the mode of payment while applying online.
HSSC Recruitment 2019 Eligibility
The vacancy wise eligibility details for a few Haryana SSC vacancy 2019 are discussed below. To know eligibility for all posts, read the HSSC Recruitment Notification 2019.
The age limit for most of the Haryana SSC vacancies is 17 to 42 years for some the age range is 18-42 years. For clerk positions the age of candidates should be between 25-50 years and for the posts of Welfare Organizer, the eligible age limit is 25-52 years.
Find below the education eligibility for some of the posts in HSSC Recruitment 2019.
- The candidate should be matric with science from a recognized board/university in India.
- Candidate should have done dental hygienist course from a recognized institute by Dental Council of India.
- Candidate should have Sanskrit or Hindi as one of the subject in Matriculation of higher studies.
- Candidates should have completed 10+2 with Chemistry and Physics and have 1 year Laboratory Technician Diploma from Harayana State recognized institute. OR
- Applicant should have Matric with Laboratory Technician diploma from an institute recognized by Sate Technical Education. OR
- Candidates who have passed 10th with Chemistry and Physics, and 1 year Diploma from State Bacteriologist public health lab, Karnal, before 1998.
- Sanskrit or Hindi should be one of the subjects in Matriculation or higher.
- Only those candidates are eligible who have completed matric with Chemistry and Physics as subjects.
- Candidates should have completed matriculation or higher with Hindi/Sanskrit as one of the subjects.
- Candidates should have completed matric with Physics and Chemistry as subjects.
- Should have diploma in Radiography from Medical College, Rohtak or any other institute.
- Should have Sanskrit/Hindi as one of the subject in Matriculation or higher.
- Candidates should have pre-medical degree or equivalent with minimum 40% marks.
- Applicants should have Ophthalmic Assistant’s diploma from the Medical College, Rohtak or any other recognized by Government of Haryana.
- Candidates must have completed matriculation or higher with Hindi/Sanskrit as one of the subjects.
HSSC Vacancy 2019 Details
Here you will find all the necessary details on HSSC Vacancy 2019. Educational eligibility is discussed for a few posts, to know the complete details read the HSSC recruitment notification 2019 carefully.
- The total number of posts for which applications are invited by HSSC are 4322.
- Below we have listed the posts and the number of
vacancies for them.
Dental Hygienist – 29
Laboratory Technician – 307
Laboratory Attendant – 28
MPHW – 565
Pharmacist – 92
Radiographer – 197
T.B. Health Visitor – 08
Ophthalmic Assistant – 66
Operation Theatre Assistant – 100
Staff Nurse – 1584
Veterinary Livestock Development Assistant – 546
Supervisor Female (10th Pass) – 19
Supervisor Female (Graduate) – 57
Junior System Engineer – 126
Welfare Organizer – 77
Clerk – 23
Revenue Accountant – 42
Staff Nurse – 24
MPHW – 23
The Bottom Line
The examination for HSSC Recruitment 2019, to be conducted either online (CBT) or OMR-based will be held in the month of November or December (tentative). Applicants are advised to visit the HSSC website for any updates related to HSSC recruitment 2019. Candidates shall possesses the required qualification and meet the eligibility criteria before applying for any post. You can drop your questions in the comment box below.