DSSSB Assistant Teacher | Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019: Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board (DSSSB) is inviting applications for the posts of Assistant Teacher (Primary and Nursery) and Junior Engineer (Civil). The assistant teachers posts are under Directorate of Education and junior engineer posts under Delhi Jal Bord (DJB). DSSSB has released short notification for these recruitment. The online form for the Post of Assistant Teacher and Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019 will be available online from September 16, 2019.
Interested candidates must scroll down to know details released in the DSSSB 2019 short notification 2019 for recruitment of assistant teachers and junior engineer.
DSSSB Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- The link to apply online for DSSB recruitment 2019 will start from September 16, 2019.
- Candidates shall submit their DSSSB online application 2019 on or before October 10, 2019.
- The last date to make payment of examination fee is Oct 15, 2019.
- Date of availability of admit card and exam will be notified soon.
DSSSB Online Form 2019 Application Fee
- The application fee for General / OBC candidates is Rs. 100.
- The SC / ST / PH and all category female candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
- Payment of the application fee can be made through Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking mode only.
Vacancy Details for DSSSB Recruitment 2019
- The total number of vacancies announced by DSSSB – 982
- Vacancies for Assistant Teacher (Primary) – 637
- Vacancies for Assistant Teacher (Nursery) – 141
- Vacancies for the posts of Junior Engineer (JE) Civil – 204
Category-wise DSSSB 2019 vacancy details
Assistant Teacher (Primary)
General – 332
OBC – 119
EWS – 36
SC – 115
ST – 35
PH – 29
Assistant Teacher (Nursery)
General – 77
OBC – 26
EWS – 08
SC – 21
ST – 09
PH – 11
Junior Engineer (Civil)
General – 55
OBC – 63
EWS – 20
SC – 39
ST – 27
PH – 08
DSSSB 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Assistant Teacher (Primary) and Assistant Teacher (Nursery)
- The maximum age limit for this position is 30 years.
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 intermediate from a recognized board in India.
- Applicants should also have passed CTET exam.
- 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education is also required.
Junior Engineer (Civil)
- To apply for these posts candidates should not be more than 27 years in age.
- Candidates are required to have a diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized board in India.
The detailed notification for DSSSB Recruitment 2019 is still awaited, which will be made available on the official website of DSSSB on 16th Sept 2019.
The Bottom Line
The article discusses DSSSB recruitment 2019 for the posts of Assistant Teachers and Junior Engineer Civil. DSSSB has released the short notification for the DSSB 2019 vacancies and a detailed one will be released on Sept 16, 2019. All the interested candidates should visit the official website of DSSSB, dsssb.delhi.gov.in, to apply online, as the link to apply online for DSSSB Assistant Teacher and Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019 will be activated on 16th September 2019. You can also write your questions in the comment box below.