Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) has released the DSSSB recruitment notification 2020 for 536 vacancies of Jr. Clerk, Store Keeper, Section Officer, Assistant Engineer (Civil), Veterinary Livestock Inspector, Investigator, Stenographer, and other. Interested candidates should read this article carefully to know the required eligibility and the process to apply for these vacancies.
Here you get the detailed information on DSSSB Recruitment 2020, so you can understand it quickly and apply for a suitable vacancy before the last date. After checking the eligibility, candidates must ensure to apply for the vacancies before the end date. The online application submission will start from 7 January 2020. First, have a look at the available vacancies announced through DSSSB recruitment notification 2020 and then apply accordingly.
DSSSB Recruitment 2020: Vacancy Details
Here we have compiled the information about the Post Code, Name of the vacant post, Name of the Department and number of vacancies for that post;
- Post Code – 01/20: Store Keeper, G.B. Pant Govt. Engineering College – 1
- Post Code – 02/20: Section Officer (Horticulture), Delhi Jal Board – 9
- Post Code – 03/20: Assistant Engineer, Delhi Jal Board – 46
- Post Code – 04/20: Veterinary Livestock Inspector, Animal Husbandry Unit in the Development Department – 78
- Post Code – 05/20: Investigator, Department of Social Welfare– 15
- Post Code – 06/20: Stenographer (English), Delhi Transport Corporation – 38
- Post Code – 07/20: Stenographer (Hindi), Delhi Transport Corporation – 6
- Post Code – 08/20: Pharmacist, Delhi Transport Corporation – 15
- Post Code – 09/20: Office Superintendent, Delhi Transport Corporation – 23
- Post Code – 10/20: Legal Assistant, Delhi Transport Corporation – 4
- Post Code – 11/20: Manager (Public Relations), Delhi Transport Corporation – 1
- Post Code – 12/20: Junior Telephone Operator, Delhi Transport Corporation – 10
- Post Code – 13/20: Junior Clerk, Delhi Transport Corporation – 254
- Post Code – 14/20: Draftsman, Delhi Transport Corporation – 2
- Post Code – 15/20: Hindi Translator cum Assistant, Delhi Transport Corporation – 2
- Post Code – 16/20: Labour Welfare Inspector, Delhi Transport Corporation – 4
- Post Code – 17/20: Accountant, Delhi Transport Corporation -18
- Post Code – 18/20: Lab Assistant (Biology), Forensic Science Laboratory – 10
Eligibility Criteria to Apply For Vacant Posts in DSSSB to apply for the vacant posts is as follows;
- To apply for the Post Code 01, 04, 18/20 the age limit is 18-27 Years
- For the Post Code 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16/20 age limit is 18-35 Years
- For Post Code 02, 03/2 the applicants’ age should not be more than 30 Years
- For Post Code 17/20 the age must not be exceeding 35 Years
- Age Limit for Post Code 05/20 is 27 Years or less.
- The maximum age limit for Post Code 11/20 is below 35 Years
Educational Qualification For DSSSB Recruitment 2020
- For Store Keeper: The essential qualification of the candidate must be a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university. Candidate with Diploma in relevant subjects along with two years experience can also apply for this post.
- Section Officer (Horticulture): Degree in Agriculture or Degree in Science with Botany as a subject from a recognized University/ Institute with two years of experience.
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University is required.
- Veterinary and Livestock Inspector: Applicant must be 10+2 pass in any stream, i.e. Science, Commerce, Arts from recognized University/ Board. OR Have two years Diploma in Veterinary and Animal Husbandry Science from a recognized University or Board.
- Investigator: Applicant must have done matriculation or equivalent from a recognized University/Board. Knowledge of Hindi typing is desirable. One year Experience in the field in Govt. or Private Organization is also essential.
- Stenographer (English): Candidate must have done Matric with a speed of at least 100/40 w.p.m. in English shorthand/computer typewriting.
- Stenographer (Hindi): Matric with a speed of at least 80/30 WPM in Hindi shorthand/computer typewriting.
- Office Superintendent: Graduate from any recognized University along with five years experience in a Central/ State Government/U.T. Govt. Office/P.S.U./ State Transport Undertaking in the Pay Matrix Level-4 (Grade Pay Rs. 2400) and above
- Pharmacist: Matric with a diploma in the trade, i.e. Pharmacist with two years experience OR B. Pharma with one year experience OR M. Pharma.
- Legal Assistant: B.A., L.L.B. with at least one year experience of working with Advocate and enrolled with Bar Council.
- Manager (Public Relations): Applicant must be a Master’s Degree in Arts or M.B.A. pass out from a recognized University with first class.
- Junior Telephone Operator: Applicant must have done Matric with a certificate in Radio Mechanic.
- Draftsman, Delhi Transport Corporation: Matric with Diploma or Certificate in Draftsmanship (Civil).
- Labour Welfare Inspector, Delhi Transport Corporation: Graduate in one of the Social Sciences, preferably in Sociology, is required.
- Accountant, Delhi Transport Corporation: B.Com Degree from any recognized University/Institute or S.A.S. exams passed as conducted by the appropriate Govt. 5 years experience in a Central/ State Government/U.T. Govt. office/P.S.U./ State Transport Undertakings in the Pay Matrix Level-4 (Grade Pay Rs. 2400) and above.
- Lab Assistant (Biology), Forensic Science Laboratory: B.Sc. with Botany/ Zoology from a recognized University.
Important dates To Apply for DSSSB Vacancy 2020
- DSSSC Online form 2020 will be released on 7 January 2020.
- The last date to fill and submit the application form 6 February 2020 till 11:59 PM.
How to Apply for DSSSB Recruitment 2020
The DSSSC Online form 2020 will be released online @ http://dsssbonline.nic.in. To apply for any of the above-discussed posts, the candidate will have to fill and submit the application form online only. Here are the steps you will have to follow to apply for the vacancies in DSSSB;
- First of all, you will have to register on the website bu mentioned your D.O.B., Roll number in class 10th and year of passing class 10th. Now you can log in with the chose password and details mentioned above.
- You will be directed to a new page from where you can select the post to apply for and fill and submit the application.
- After this step, you will have to pay the application fee of Rs. 100/- online. Women applicants and candidates from SC/ST/PH/Ex-serviceman category are exempted from the application fee.
Selection of the suitable candidates shall be made through One Tier and Two Tier Examination. The examination date will be released by the authorities soon.
The Bottom Line
The article has all the information related to DSSSB Recruitment 2020. You can get read the official notification. In case of any other queries, you can write to us in the comment box below.