Bihar Board of Secondary Education (BESB), Patna is inviting online applications to fill 37335 teacher vacancies through BSTET 2019. The Bihar TET 2019 will be conducted as Paper I for recruitment of teachers for class 9th and 10th and Paper II for recruitment of teachers for class 11th and 12th. Interested candidates can appear for either of the papers or for both. Each paper will be of a duration of 2 hours 30 minutes.
The separate exam will be conducted for senior secondary and secondary class teachers, as per the notification released for Bihar State Teacher Eligibility Test 2019.
Here we have included all the important details Bihar State Teacher Eligibility Test (BSTET) 2019. Scroll down to know more details on Bihar TET Recruitment 2019. Topics discussed include Bihar TET 2019 application form, eligibility, and Bihar TET 2019 apply online link.
BSTET 2019 Important Dates
- Bihar TET 2019 apply online process started from September 9, 2019.
- The closing date for the submission of Bihar State Teacher Eligibility Test (BSTET) online form 2019 was 18th September 2019 till 11:59 PM, which is now extended to 25th September 2019.
- For invalid login and other login related issues, candidates are advised to do forgot/Get Application Number and if they found no data, they shall do a new registration.
- Candidates can edit/correct BSTET 2019 form from 15th September 6:00 PM to 25th September 11:59 PM 2019.
- Candidates who were not able to add a subject for paper-II when doing registration shall be able to add Paper-II subject for Bihar TET 2019. However other details like email address, mobile number, reservation category will not be available for edit.
- The tentative Bihar TET 2019 exam date is 7th November 2019.
- The dates for availability of admit cards, answer key and result announced will be notified soon.
Bihar TET 2019 Application Fee
- The candidates belonging to General / BC / EWS categories, appearing for a single paper, shall pay Rs. 500 as the BSTET 2019 application fee.
- The SC / ST / PH candidates appearing for single paper shall pay Rs. 300 as BSTET 2019 examination fee.
- General / BC / EWS category applicants appearing for both the papers shall pay Rs. 800.
- SC / ST / PH category candidates shall pay Rs. 500 as a fee for both the papers.
- Applicants can make payment of exam fee through online mode only by either Debit Card / Credit Card or Net Banking.
Bihar TET 2019 Vacancy Details
- The total number of vacancies announced by BSEB in the BSTET 2019 notification are 37335.
- The Bihar TET Vacancy 2019 details for recruitment of teachers for Secondary Classes (9th and 10th class), to be filled trough Paper-I are 25270. The subject wise vacancies are listed below.
English – 5054
Mathematics – 5054
Science – 5054
Social Science – 5054
Hindi – 3000
Sanskrit – 1054
Urdu – 1000
- The Bihar TET Vacancy 2019 details for recruitment of teachers for Senior Secondary Classes (Class 11th and 12th), which will be filled trough Paper-II are 12065. The subject wise vacancies are listed below.
English – 2125
Mathematics – 2104
Physics – 2384
Chemistry – 2221
Zoology – 723
Computer Science – 1673
Botany – 835
Bihar TET 2019 Syllabus
It is important for candidates to know the BSTET 2019 syllabus for Paper-I & II before applying for it. Those who are finding an answer to is they can choose a subsidiary language for the paper can find the answer here.
For Secondary Teachers (Paper-I) Syllabus
- Child Development & Education
- Language I (one from English/ Hindi/ Maithili/ Urdu/ Bangla)
- Language II (one language from Hindi / Bangla/ Urdu/ English/ Maithili)
- Environmental Sciences
For Higher Secondary Teachers (Paper-II) Syllabus
- Child Development & Education
- Language I (one language from Hindi / English/ Bangla/ Urdu/ Maithili/ Bhojpuri/ Arabic/ Sanskrit/ Persian)
- Language II (one language from Hindi / English/ Urdu/ Bangla/ Bhojpuri/ Maithili/ Sanskrit/ Arabic/ Persian)
- Science or Sociology
Bihar TET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- The maximum age limit for General category male candidates is 37 years; for male and female candidates from Other Backward classes, it is 40 years.
- The maximum age for female candidates form General category, the age is 40 years, while for Scheduled Caste male/female candidates it is 42 years.
- The age for male/female candidates belonging to backward classes should not be more than 40 years; for Scheduled Tribe male/female candidates maximum age is 42 years.
The educational qualification for the Bihar State Teacher Eligibility Tes t2019 varies with the posts. The teachers of the different subject should have education relevant to the subject. To know the details candidates are advised to download the BSTET Notification 2019. Applicants should read the notification carefully before applying for any of the posts.
Bihar TET 2019 Apply Online
- Visit the website, bsebstet2019.in to apply online for Bihar TET 2019.
- Register yourself by clicking on ‘Register (New Candidate)’. On successful registration, the candidate shall receive the application number and password on the registered email and mobile number.
- Candidates can log in using the application number and the password to fill the Bihar TET (BSTET) online form 2019.
- The application submission process will be complete after the successful payment of the application fee. Candidates will be able to download the payment slip.
- To know the Bihar TET 2019 Exam Pattern and Syllabus, candidates must read the official notification. The notification includes all the details that applicants should know before applying.
The Bottom Line
Here we have information on Bihar TET recruitment 2019, exam date, and other details. Candidates should ensure that they meet eligibility criteria and possess the minimum qualification required for the post they are applying for. Candidates should fill the Bihar State Teacher Eligibility Test (BSTET) Online Form 2019 before the end date of the application submission. In case you have a question, write to us in the comment box below.