Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board, popularly known as Chhattisgarh Vyapam has released the notification for the recruitment of Lecturer and Assistant Teachers. In CG Vyapam teacher recruitment 2019 total 14,1428 vacancies are available.
The number of vacancies is huge and this can benefit many eligible candidates. In this post, we have mentioned all the important details related to CG Vyapam teacher recruitment 2019. If you are looking for a teaching job then you can check your eligibility criteria from this post. We have also mentioned the steps to apply for teachers’ post under the recruitment process of Chhattisgarh Vyapam. As its a state level job so only native candidates can apply for the teachers’ post in CH Vyapam.
The application process for the post of lecture and teachers is divided into two parts. Let’s know the details information about it.
As we mentioned above that the recruitment process for the post of teacher and lecturer will be conducted into two phases. So the application process will also start from different dates. Here is the detail of same.
- Application Process for the post of Lecturer will start from 16th April 2019.
- The last date to apply for the post of Lecturer is 12th May 2019 and the exam for the recruitment of this post will be conducted on 14th July 2019.
- The application process for the post of Assistant Teacher Science (practical) post will start from 26 April 2019.
- Applicants can apply for the post of Asst. Teacher till 26th May 2019.
- Application submission for Teacher (English Medium) will start 7th May 2019 and candidates can apply for this post till 9th June 2019.
- Online application to apply for Assistant Teacher (E Cadre & T Cadre) will start from 14th May 2019 and will continue till 16th June 2019.
Eligibility Criteria for CG Vyapam Teacher Recruitment
Interested candidates can check their eligibility here to apply for the post of teachers in Chhattisgarh.
- Age limit for all the posts of teachers and lecturer is 21 to 31 years.
- 1 January 2019 is the cut-off date to decide the age of the applicant.
- Candidates from reserved category will get the relaxation in upper age limit.
- Female applicants will also get the relaxation of 10 years in upper age limit.
- For the post of Assistant Teacher, the applicant must have done 2-year diploma in teaching with 50 percent marks.
- To apply for the teacher’s post the applicant must have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognized university with at least 45% marks in concerned subjects along with TET score.
- To apply for the post of lecturer, the candidate must have done Masters in their subject and B. Ed from a government recognized university.
If you fulfill the eligibility criteria set by CG Vyapam Teacher’s Recruitment then you can apply online on the above mentioned date.
- To apply for the post of teachers and Lecturer in Chhattisgarh, you will have to pay the application fee of Rs. 450/-.
- The application fee for OBC applicants is Rs. 350/-.
- Candidates from SC/ST category can submit Rs. 300/- as application fee to apply for this post.
Here you can have a look at the vacancies available with CH Vyapam;
- For Lecturer Post (E Group) 1371
- For Lecturer (T Group) 1806
- For Teachers (E Group) 2545
- For teachers (T Group) 2896
- For Asst Teachers (Science ) (E group) 2020
- For Asst Teachers (Science ) (T group) 1980
- For Asst Teachers (Science P ) (E group) 798
- For Asst Teachers (Science P) (T group) 411
- For Teachers (English Medium) 152
- For Asst Teacher (ART group) 153
- For Asst Teacher (Science Group) 153
Total Vacancies are 14,428.
How to Apply for CG Vyapam Teacher Recruitment 2019
The link to apply for the above mentioned post of teachers in Chhattisgarh is not active yet. Interested candidates can apply online for the post of teachers and no other mode of application will be entertained by the recruitment board of CG vyapam.
Candidates are suggested to keep their educational documents, domicile, caste certificate (if applicable) and a photograph handy to apply for the aforementioned post of teachers and lecturer in Chhattisgarh.
Selection of the suitable candidate will be based on the result of a written exam. The exam will be conducted in May month. Shortlisted applicants will get the notification of the written exam. Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board will make a merit list on the basis of the result of the written exam and based on merit, the applicant will get the post of teacher in CG.
- To read the official notification for CG Vyapam Teachers’ Recruitment Click Here.
- To reach to the official Website of CG Vyapam Click Here.
In this post, we have mentioned all the information related to CG Vyapam Teacher recruitment 2019. We recommend to the interested applicants to read the official notification once to get more details about the Recruitment of Teachers in Chhattisgarh.
For any additional query related to this state government job, write to us in the comment box below.