The Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) has invited applications for the posts of Army School TGT, PGT and PRT for all subjects. Candidate should know that there are 137 AWES Army Public Schools located in various Cantonments and Military Stations across India, which are administered and managed by local Army authorities and are affiliated to CBSE through AWES.
AWES Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- The application process for AWES teacher recruitment 2019 begin from 1st September 2019.
- The candidates can submit AWES Army School Recruitment Online Form 2019 on or before 22nd September 2019 up to 5:00 PM.
- The last date to make the payment of AWES Army School Recruitment Online Form 2019 is September 22, 2019.
- The online screening tests for recruitment of army school teachers by AWES will be held on 19-20 October 2019.
- The admit cards will be available from 4thOctober 2019 (tentative).
- The result for AWES army school teacher recruitment exam will be declared in 30th October 2019.
Application Fee for AWES Army School Online Form 2019
- The application fee for General / OBC candidates is Rs. 500.
- The examination fee to be paid by candidates from SC / ST categories is also Rs. 500.
- The payment of examination fee can be done through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking or through E Challan Mode.
AWES Teacher Vacancy 2019 Eligibility
- The age limit for fresh candidates should be below 40 years in age. For Delhi schools TGT/PRT, age should be below 29 years and for PGT it should be less than 36 years as on April 1, 2020. Candidates with less than 5 years of experience are eligible to apply for these posts.
- Age limit for experienced candidates should be below 57 years and in case of Delhi it should be less than 40 years. Only candidates with over 5 years of teaching experience in the last 10 years are eligible to apply.
- To apply for the post of PGT, candidates should have completed Post Graduation with minimum 50% marks and B.Ed with 50% marks.
- To apply for TGT, candidates shall have done graduation and B.Ed with minimum 50% marks.
- For the PRT posts, candidate with minimum 50% marks in Graduation and B.Ed or Two years Diploma with at least 50% marks are eligible.
AWES teacher recruitment Notification 2019
Army School Teachers Selection AWES
The AWES army school teachers selection process includes three stages; Screening Exam, Interview and Evaluation of Teaching Skills & Computer Proficiency.
Screening Exam for AWES Army School Teacher Recruitment 2019
- An `Online Screening Test’ on 19-20 October 2019, for AWES army school vacancies. This screening exam shall be conducted by an agency selected by HQ AWES centrally, to maintain the uniform quality of teachers in all Army Public Schools.
- The candidates who will qualify screening exam will be given score card pick up a teaching job in any CBSE affiliated school for a continuous duration of one year, within three years from the date of passing the screening exam.
- This score card will also make candidate eligible for the other 2 stages of the AWES Army School Teacher selection process.
Who can appear for screening exam for AWES Army School Teacher recruitment
- Holders of valid online screening test score cards can appear for the test to improve their scores.
- The candidates who are already holding Score Card of TGT and want to upgrade it to PGT, having acquired additional qualification can appear for the screening exam.
The candidates selected in the screening exam will be called for interview. The venue for interview will be decided by the army schools.
Evaluation of Teaching Skills and Computer Proficiency
A written test comprising Comprehension and Essay of 15 marks each will be conducted for Language teachers, along with evaluation of their teaching skills. The selection committee if required will also conduct a computer proficiency tests.
Screening Exam Pattern for AWES Recruitment 2019
The screening test will be conducted online in the MCQ format on October 19-20, 2019.
screening exam for PGT/TGT will be conducted in two parts:
Part A – This will include questions from General awareness, English comprehension, Mental ability, Educational concepts and methodology. This part will account for 90 marks.
Part B – This part will include questions specific to subject. This will also be for 90 marks.
The duration of the PGT/TGT paper will be 180 minutes.
- The screening exam for PRT will have just one part, which will be objective type in nature. It will include questions from General awareness, Mental ability, Comprehension, Educational concepts and methodology. This part will account for 90 marks and will be for a duration of 90 minutes.
The exam will include negative marking of ¼ marks for each wrong answer. The candidates will be required to score minimum 50% marks in each part to qualify the exam. The official notification mentions that the pattern of Papers for TGT Social Science and Science is changed.
Papers for TGT Science and Social Science there will be a portion of questions from parallel subjects, which means TGT History paper will include 20% questions of Political Science and Geography. Similarly, TGT Physics paper will include 20% questions of Biology and Chemistry.
Sample Papers for AWES Army School Teacher Recruitment 2019
- The sample question papers of previous year are available on the website, which can be accessed by candidates by logging in to http://aps-csb.in and making online payment. To access the paper click on the link “Click Here to Buy Sample Question Papers.”
- The paper will be available to download after 24 hours of making the payment.
- The part A of the screening test will be available for Rs. 100.
- The part B of online screening test will be available for Rs. 100 for specific subjects.
How to Apply
- Visit the website, http://aps-csb.in
- New users must register themselves. To register click on “New Use” under the Registration box on the site.
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully before registration.
- Those candidates who are already registered can click on “Existing User Login” and fill the form.
The Bottom Line
This page includes all the important information on AWES Army School TGT/PGT/PRT Recruitment 2019. Topics include important dates, eligibility, selection process and sample papers. Interested candidates are advised to visit the official website for more details and read official notification before applying. For any query you can reach us through the comment section.