Metals & Minerals Trading Corporation (MMTC) Limited, a government of India undertaking and a MiniRatna CPSE has released the vacancy for 37 posts. The vacancies are for various managerial posts. The vacancies released by the MMTC offered a stable and high paying government job to the interested and eligible candidates. In this post, we have compiled their details of MMTC Recruitment 2019.
MMTC has released the notification to recruit the suitable candidate on following vacant posts;
- General Manager: 02 Posts
- Deputy General Manager: 08 Posts
- Chief Manager: 10 Posts
- Senior Manager: 08 Posts
- Deputy Manager: 09 Posts
Interested applicants can apply for the above mentioned posts till 10th July 2019 by using MMTC Login ID.
- For General Manager: Applicant with Graduate Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent and min 18 years experience OR Bachelors Degree in Law with min 55% marks and min 18 years experience are eligible to apply for this post in MMTC.
- For Deputy General Manager: the required educational qualification to apply for this post is Post Graduate Degree / Diploma/ MBA/ MMS in Business Administration/ Management/ Marketing/ International Business and min 12 years experience.
- For Chief Manager: According to MMTC Recruitment 2019 applicant with a degree in 2 years Post Graduation/ Diploma/ MBA/ MMS in Business Administration/ Management/ Marketing/ International Business and min 9 years experience can apply for the post of Chief Manager.
- For Senior Manager: Candidate must have done two years Post Graduate/ Diploma/ MBA/ MMS in Business Administration/ Management/ Marketing/ International Business and has experience of min 6 years experience to apply for this post.
- For Deputy Manager: Required educational qualification to apply for this post is Chartered Accountant (CA) OR Cost & Management Accountant (CMA).
- For General Manager: Applicants’ age should not be more than 48 years.
- For Deputy General Manager: Candidates’ age should not be more than 42 years to apply for this post.
- For Chief Manager: For the post, the maximum age limit is 40 years.
- For Senior Manager: For this vacancy also the maximum age limit of the applicant should not be more than 40 years.
- For Deputy Manager: As per MMTS Recruitment notification 2019 the age limit for this post should not be more than 35 years.
The selection procedure for the aforementioned vacancies in MMTC includes the written test followed by a personal interview round. The weightages of marks for test and interview shall be in the ratio of 80:20. The written examination for the selection in MMTC is held for a particular post. Candidates who will clear both examinations will be offered the post after the verification of the documents.
How to Apply
MMTC is accepting the online applications for all the 37 vacancies mentioned above. If you fulfill eligibility criteria for any of the post then here are the steps that you need to follow to apply online for MMTC recruitment 2019.
- Navigate to the official website of MMTC and click on the career tab. A link of the same has been given at the bottom of this post.
- Click on the checkbox stating that ‘I Agree’ to register online to apply for any of the vacancies in MMTC to register online and then click on the Start button.
- Now an application form will appear on your screen, fill it with all the correct details and active mail id and phone number.
- Now login to apply for the suitable post in MMTC with the registration number and password you will create in the registration process.
- Upload your photograph image, signature image and certificate image in jpg/jpeg/PDF format only.
- To complete the online application submission in MMTC you will have to pay the application fee and for that candidates will have to re-login and click on the link/tab “Make Online Payment”.
- Take a print out of the application form for further use once the above given steps will get processed.
- Interested candidates will have to pay the application fee of Rs. 500/- for the above mentioned posts.
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes/ Persons with Disabilities/ Ex-Servicemen category are exempted from payment of above application fee.
- To download and read the official notification for MMTC Recruitment 2019, click here.
- To apply online for any of the above mentioned posts, click here.
The Bottom Line
The post has all the important information about the MMTC recruitment 2019. If any of the vacancy suits you then you should apply on or before 10th of July 2019. In case of any further question related to this government job, feel free to write to us.