The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has invited applications from 10+2 candidates to fill various vacancies. SSC will hold a competitive examination to recruit candidates for the posts of Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant, Lower Divisional Clerk/ Junior Secretariat Assistant, and Data Entry Operators for various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices of the Government of India (GoI). To know recruitment details and more information on exam, scroll down.
- The registration process for SSC CHSL 10+2 Online Form started from December 3, 2019.
- The last date to register for SSC CHSL 10+2 recruitment is 10th January 2020.
- The end date to pay application fee is Jan 12, 2020.
- The online exam Paper I will be held on March 16-27, 2020.
- The Paper II (descriptive) is scheduled for 28th June 2020.
- The application fee for General / OBC candidates is Rs. 100.
- SC / ST / PH and all category female candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
- Candidates can pay exam fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or via Offline E Challan mode.
SSC CHSL 10+2 Recruitment Eligibility
- Candidates should be 18-27 years in age as on 01.01.2020.
- The relaxation in upper age will be given as per rules.
- The educational qualification varies with the post, the minimum eligibility is 10+2 passed from a recognized university in India.
SSC CHSL Vacancy Details
- The recruitment for SSC CHSL 10+2 will be done for various posts including Lower Division Clerk/Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant, and Data Entry Operators (DEOs).
Selection Process for SSC CHSL 10+ 2 Recruitment 2020
- The SSC CHSL 10+2 is a three tier selection process.
- The first tier is a computer-based multiple choice objective type exam that tests candidates’ skills in English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness and General Intelligence. Each section will comprise 25 questions for 50 marks. The duration of the exam will be 2 hours.
- The tier 1 exam will include negative marking for wrong answers.
- The second tier is descriptive paper, which will be conducted in pen and paper mode for 100 marks for 1 hour duration. The paper will be qualifying in nature, with 33% as qualifying marks.
- Tier three is skill/typing test.
- The skill test varies with the posts.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for Tier-II exam based on their performance in Tier-I exam.
To know the complete syllabus, eligibility and other details candidates are advised to read the SSC CHSL 10+2 Recruitment Notification 2020.
Candidates can apply online through official website of SSC,
Candidates are advised to submit their online application before the end date and must check their application form before making the final submission.
The Bottom Line
Details on SSC CHSL (10+2) level examination is discussed above. Topics discussed include dates, vacancy, eligibility and selection. For more details read complete notification and visit website for updates. In case you still have a question, write it to us in the comment section below.