Uttarakhand Subordinate Selection Commission (UKSSSC) has invited online applications from eligible and interested candidates for the post of personal assistant in UK High Court. Those with LLB Degree seeking a government job in Uttarakhand must not miss this opportunity. The application process has started and the end date to apply online is 23rd Dec 2019.
Read on to know more information on UKSSSC Personal Assistant Recruitment 2019.
- The registration for UKSSSC Personal Assistant online form 2019 is 3rd Dec 2019.
- The closing date to apply online for personal assistant post announced by UKSSSC is 23rd Dec 2019.
- Last date to make payment of fee is Dec 23, 2019.
- The exam for recruitment of personal assistant by UKSSSC is scheduled in January 2020.
- Admit Card will be made available for download in December 2019.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST categories have to pay Rs. 86.55 as application fee.
- Candidates from General/EWS/OBC categories have to pay Rs. 176.55 as examination fee.
- Payment of application fee by candidates can be made via Credit card, Debit card or Net Banking.
Eligibility for UKSSSC Personal Assistant (PA) Recruitment 2019
- Candidates applying for UKSSSC recruitment of personal assistant should not be below 21 years in age and above 35 years.
- Relaxation in upper age limit will be given as per rules of government of India.
- Candidates should have Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) from a recognized university in India.
- Candidates are required to have English typing speed of 40 WPM.
- Candidates should have English Shorthand Dictation Speed of 100 WPM.
Category wise Vacancy Details
General – 3
OBC – 2
EWS – 3
SC – 4
How to Apply
- To apply online for UKSSSC recruitment of PA,
- To download the Notification released by UKSSSC for recruitment of PA,
- To visit the official website of UKSSSC,
The Bottom Line
The details on UKSSSC recruitment of personal assistant as per the notification released are discussed above. Topics discussed include vacancy details, eligibility, important dates and link to apply online. For more details, candidates must visit the official website of UKSSSC and in case you still have a question write it to us in the comment section below.