Uttarakhand Subordinate Selection Commission (UKSSSC) is inviting applications for the post of Assistant Agriculture Officer (AAO) grade III. Online forms are to be filled for 280 UKSSSC AAO grade III vacancies. We have compiled all the necessary details here scroll down to know.
Important Dates for UKSSSC AAO III Recruitment 2019
- The advertisement for the UKSSSC AAO jobs 2019 was published on August 2, 2019.
- Online application submission starts 6th August 2019.
- Closing date for application submission is September 19, 2019.
- Last date to make payment of fee is 21st September 2019.
- Exam is to be held in December 2019.
UKPSSSC AAO III Online Form 2019 Application Fee
- The candidates belonging to OBC/General/EWS categories have to pay Rs. 300 as application fee.
- Candidates from SC/ST/PH categories have to pay Rs. 150 as application fee.
- Payment of application can be made through Credit/Debit card or net banking only.
UKSSSC AAO Jobs 2019 Vacancy Details
- The total number of vacancies of AAO Grade III with UKSSSC are 280.
- The vacancies for General, OBC, EWS, SC, and ST candidates are 171, 43, 48, 15 and 3 respectively.
Eligibility Criteria for UKSSSC 2019 AAO III Recruitment
- Age limit for eligible candidates is 21-42 years as on 01/07/2019.
- Candidates must have Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture, B.Sc AG.
Salary for AAO Grade III in UKSSSC
The selected candidates for UKSSSC AAO Grade III positions will receive salary in level 4, i.e. Rs. 25,500-Rs. 81,100 as salary.
Selection Process for UKPSSSC AAO (Grade III) Jobs 2019
- Selection of candidates will be based on their performance in written test (OMR sheet type).
- The written test will be of objective type with multiple-choice answers carrying 100 marks. Duration of the exam will be 2 hours.
- For every wrong answer one fourth of the marks assigned to that particular questions will be deducted.
How to Apply
- Visit the official website of UKSSSC, www.ssc.uk.gov.in to apply online.
- Click the OTR (One Time Registration profile) link, which is mandatory for all.
- Use your email id and mobile number to create the user name.
- Fill all the details required in the OTR profile and save.
- Upload your latest passport size photograph and signature.
- Final submission of form will be only after payment of fee.
The Bottom Line
Here we have discussed all the important information on UKSSSC AAO Grade III Recruitment 2019, including schedule of dates, eligibility, selection process and more. We advise candidates to read official notification before applying. If you have, any question share them with us by writing in the comment box below.