Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC) is inviting applications to fill the vacant post of stenographer. Interested candidates should read the official notification to check the eligibility criteria for BSSC stenographer recruitment 2019.
Here in this article, we will discuss important dates, eligibility, selection process and other details related to this BSSC Recruitment.
- Candidates can submit the online application from March 11, 2019.
- The end date to apply online is March 30, 2019. This is also the last date to pay the examination fee.
- The exam date is to be announced soon.
- The examination fee for OBC and General category candidates is Rs.600. While it is Rs. 150 for SC/ST/PH category candidates.
- The application fee can be paid via Debit/Credit card or Net banking.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility
- The total number of vacant position for the post of stenographer in BSSC are 326.
- The number of vacancies for general candidates is 140, for OBC it is 43, for OBC females it is 9, for SC it is 60, for ST it is 4 and for EBC it is 70.
- The minimum age of a candidates should not be less than 18 years.
- The maximum age of male candidates should not be over 37 years.
- The maximum age for female candidates is 40 years.
- The maximum eligible age for SC/ST category candidates is 42 years.
Educational Eligibility :
- If you have passed 10+2 exam from any recognized board in India, you are eligible to apply for this stenographer post.
- Candidates must have stenographer Hindi speed of 80 WPM.
- Candidates should also have computer typing Hindi speed of 30 WPM.
- The BSSC Stenographer recruitment 2019 selection process includes written exam and practical examination.
- The written exam will be objective type in nature.
- Written test will include questions from General Studies, General Knowledge and Mathematics, Comprehension/logic/reasoning/mental ability. Each section will have 50 questions of 4 marks each. For every wrong answer 1 mark will be deducted.
- The duration of exam will be 2 hours 15 minutes.
- The exam will be held in both Hindi and English languages.
- To apply online, click here.
- To download the official notification released by BSSC, click here.
- To visit the official website of ONGC candidates can click here.
The Bottom Line
The article discusses all the important information on BSSC stenographer recruitment 2019. Topics include application dates, eligibility, vacancy details, selection process and link to apply online. If you have question or information related to this vacancy, please write it in the comment box below.