Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has recently made the announcement for Haryana Patwari Gram Sachiv recruitment 2019 for 1327 vacancies of HSSC Gram Sachiv and Canal Patwari. To know more about the Haryana Patwari Gram Sachiv recruitment 2019, read all the details mentioned in this post carefully.
Interested candidate can apply for the Haryana Patwari Gram Sachiv recruitment 2019 online before the end date. Read on to know the important dates, application fee, eligibility, vacancy detail, pay scale and more.
- Online Application Process will start from 21 March 2019.
- The last date to apply for the Haryana Patwari Gram Sachiv recruitment 2019 is 23 April 2019.
- Applicants can submit the application fee till 23 April 2019.
- Exam date for the recruitment of HSSC Gram Sachiv and Canal Patwari is yet to be disclosed by the HSSC.
The application fee to apply for Haryana Patwari Gram Sachiv recruitment 2019 is Rs. 100/- for the male candidates from general category. Male candidates from SC/ST and OBC have to pay Rs. 50/- to apply for of HSSC Gram Sachiv and Canal Patwari.
The application fee for female candidates from general category is Rs. 25/- and for female applicants from SC/ST and OBC, it is Rs. 13/- only.
The total number of vacancies for HSSC Vacancy 2019 for Patwari/Gram Sachiv is 1327. Here are the details of Haryana Patwari Vacancy 2019 and Haryana Gram Sachiv Vacancy 2019.
- For Haryana Patwari Vacancy 2019: Total 892 vacancies are available for this category. Here is the detail of same; Gen=214, SC=151, BCA=120, BCB=67, SBC=89, EBPG=98, ESM-Gen=63, ESM-SC=18, ESM-BCA=18, ESM-BCB=27, OSPGen=9,OSP-SC=9,OSP-BCA=5,OSPBCB=4. Total=892.
- For Haryana Gram Sachiv Vacancy 2019: Total 435 vacancies are available for this category. Here is the detail of same; GEN=110,SC=74,BCA=59,BCB=33,SBC=43,EBPG=43,ESM GEN=30,ESM SC=9,ESM BCA=9,ESM BCB=13,OSPGEN=4,OSP SC=4,OSPBCA=2,OSPBCB=2. Total=435
- To apply for the post of Canal Patwari the minimum age of the applicant should be 18 years and maximum age of the candidate should be 42 years.
- The age limit to apply for the post of Gram Sachiv is 17 – 42 years.
- In the case of Scheduled Caste(SC), Backward Class (A) & Backward Class (B), EBPG and SBC candidates, the upper age limit is relaxable as per Haryana Govt. instructions.
- In the case of PHC General Candidates, the upper age limit is relaxable by 10 years as per Haryana Government instructions.
- For the post of Canal Patwari, the candidate must be Class 10 or High School passed from a government recognized university.
- For the post of Gram Sachiv, the educational qualification of the candidate must have passed 10+2 or Intermediate from a government recognized university.
- For the post of Canal Patwari, the pay scale is Rs. 5200 – 20200 + Rs 1900 GP.
- For the post of Gram Sachiv, the pay scale is as follows; Rs. 5200 – 20200 + Rs. 1900GP
- To directly reach to the official website of Haryana Staff Selection Commission, you can click here.
- To download the official notification of Haryana Patwari Gram Sachiv recruitment 2019 you can click here.
In case you want to know more about Haryana Patwari Gram Sachiv recruitment 2019, you can visit the official website of HSSC or write to us in the comment box below.