The results of Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) 2019 have been released by the National Testing Agency (NTA) on its website. You can check the result of CMAT on the official website of NTA, by clicking on the “Check CMAT Score”. The CMAT 2019 result is available and now merit list has also been uploaded on the website.
Read on to know more on CMAT 2019 and how to check the result.
The exam of CMAT was conducted on January 28, 2019, in single shifts for both the examination. Around 68,000 candidates had registered for CMAT or Common Management Admission Test. Total 64,582 candidates appeared in the CMAT exam that was held in 84 cities across India. The CMAT was a computer based exam. Candidates can also check the answer key for CMAT 2019 by clicking on the link shared below in the article.
The date for the result announcement was 8 February 2019. But it was expected that the result will be declared on 5 February. But finally the result was announced on February 6, 2019. In CMAT, the candidate named Navanshu Surendra Sharma has obtained 100 percentile in the NTA score. Navanshu got the first rank after scoring 372 out of 400 marks. He has scored 100 in Quantitative Technique, Data Interpretation (QTDI) and Logical Reasoning. The second rank is grabbed by Kshitij Madan, who scored NTA percentile of 99.9981657, followed by the third rank achieved by
Desai Bhargav with NTA percentile of 99.963314.
How to check the result
- To check your result of CMAT you will have to go to ntacmat.nic.in.
- On the home page of the website, you will get a link titled as Visit CMAT 2019 result; click on it. Now you will reach another window.
- Now you need to login on the website to access your result. You can log in either using your application number and password or through your application number and Date of Birth.
- Now your result will appear on your gadget’s screen.
- You can download it or take print out of it for further use.
The Bottom Line
Now, you know how to download the CMAT 2019 result. We wish all the luck to the selected candidates.