Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the notification for SSC Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination 2019. This notification of SSC MTS 2019 came out on 22.04.2019 and interested applicants can apply for this till 29.04.2019.
The Staff Selection Commission hasn’t declared the number of vacancies for SSC Multi-Tasking Staff Examination 2019 but it is expected that the number of vacancies will be more than 10,000. Under SSC MTS 2019 recruitment examination applicants will get the government job on non-technical posts that includes Peon, Safaiwala, Jamadar, Junior Gestetner Operator, Chowkidar, etc.
Read on to know the details on SSC Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination 2019.
Interested candidates are advised to mark these dates as a reminder on their phones.
- SSC released the official notification for the recruitment of Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff 2019 on 22.04.2019
- The application process to apply for SSC MTS 2019 starts from 22.04.2019.
- The last date to apply for the exam of Multi-Tasking staff recruitment is 29.05.2019.
- Last Date to submit the fee online is 31.05.2019.
- The application fee can be paid through offline mode until 1.06.2019.
- Examination date for Computer Based Examination (Tier-I) is 2.08.2019 to 6.09.2019.
- Exam date for Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper) is 17.11.2019.
If you are interested to apply for the recruitment examination for SCC multitasking staff then first you will have to check the eligibility criteria set for this post by the commission. Here is the information related to the same.
Age eligibility varies with the posts.
- Applicants’ age should be 18 to 25 years as on 1.08.2019.
- For other posts the eligible age is 18 to 27 years as on 1.08.2019.
- Applicants from reserved category will get the relaxation in upper age limit as per the prescribed government rules.
To fill the application form of SSC Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination 2019, the applicants must have passed Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized board.
How to apply for SSC Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination 2019
You can apply for SSC Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination 2019 by following below mentioned steps;
- Navigate to the official website of SSC, https://ssc.nic.in/
- Click on the register now link given in the login box at the home page on the website.
- Mention all the asked details in a new web page and click on the submit button to complete your registration process.
- You will get an OTP on your registered mobile number keep it safe with you.
- Now, log in with your registered mail id and password provided as OTP.
- Click on Apply link given on the Multi Tasking Staff section and a form will appear on your screen.
- Fill all the information asked in the form and click on “I Agree” checkbox.
- As the last step initiates the payment of application fee. Do not forget to take the print out of your filled application form for future reference.
- Download the SSC MTS 2019 Notification
- To reach to the website of SSC to apply online for SSC MTS 2019 Recruitment click on https://ssc.nic.in/
The Bottom Line
SSC has come up with a good number of vacancies this time. If you meet the eligibility criteria set by SSC then you must apply for SSC MTS 2019. If you want to share something on this then you can write it in the comment box below.