Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) is inviting applications for the recruitment of apprentice in various post. Candidates seeking career in PSU sector must apply for this post before end date to apply online. Interested candidates must also check eligibility criteria before applying for this position.
Let’s know the important dates, eligibility, and other details related to ONGC Various Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2019.
- The application process started March 14, 2019.
- The last date to apply for online form you can apply on or before March 28, 2019 by 17:00 hours.
- The tentative dates of release of merit list and result declaration is on April 1, 2019.
- The date of document verification is from April 8-12, 2019.
- The joining date of candidates will be April 15, 2019.
- There is no application fee for all category candidates.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility
- The total number of trade apprentice recruitment to be made under this are 4014.
- To apply for this post candidates should be 18-24 years in age as on March 28, 2019.
Age relaxation will be given as per government rules.
Educational Eligibility for Various Trade
To apply for this post candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree in Commerce (B.Com).
The candidates should have done 3 years Diploma in Engineering in that particular trade to be eligible for this post.
Candidates must hold a degree in arts or should have completed BBA.
To read the post wise eligibility, scroll down for the link to download the official notification released by the ONGC.
- The selection of Apprentices will be on the basis of marks obtained in stated qualification and merit list prepared thereafter. In case, where two candidates get equal marks, candidate with higher age would be preferred.
- To register online candidates can click here.
- To login, click here.
- To download the official notification released by ONGC, Click Here.
- To visit the official website of ONGC candidates can Click Here.
The Bottom Line
The article discusses ONGC Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2019. Topics include important dates, eligibility, vacancy details, and useful links. If you have any query related to this recruitment reach us through comment section.