LIC-IDBI Bank has invited applications for 800 post of executive (on contract) and assistant manager. The appointment of assistant manager is on permanent basis. While executive will be for an initial contract period of 1 year that might be reviewed for extension on a yearly basis for 2 years, depending on the performance of the candidate and the availability of vacancies. The successful completion of 3 years’ service as an executive will make you eligible for the position of Assistant Manager (Grade ‘A’) through the selection process of the bank. Here in this article we will discuss important information on LIC-IDBI Bank Executive and Assistant Manager Recruitment 2019 that candidates should know.
Those seeking a career in IDBI, scroll down for more information.
- The link to apply online for LIC-IDBI Bank Executive and Assistant Manager Recruitment 2019 will be active soon.
- Candidates submit their online application for both the post till April 15, 2019.
- The tentative date for computer based test (CBT) for Executive is May 16, 2019.
- Pre exam training for executive post for SC/ST/OBC applicants will be from May 6-11, 2019.
- The CBT for Assistant Manager will be on April 17, 2019 at all centers.
For both the post, Executive and Assistant Manager:
- The application fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates is Rs. 150.
- For all other category candidates the fee is Rs. 750.
The consolidate remuneration for the post of executive:
- Rs. 22000 per month in the 1st year
- Rs. 24000 per month for second year of service
- Rs 27000 per month for third year of service.
For Assistant Manager
- The extant basic pay is Rs.23700/- per month in the pay scale of Rs.23700-980(7)-30560-1145(2)-32850-1310(7)- 42020(17 years).
Vacancy Details and Eligibility
For Executive in IDBI Bank
- The total number of post are 300.
- Candidates should not be above 25 years in age or below 20 years as on 01/03/2019.
- Candidates should have a graduate degree form any recognized university in India with minimum 50% marks. SC/ST/PWD candidates with minimum 45% marks are eligible.
For Assistant Manager in IDBI Bank
- Total number of post are 500.
- The minimum age of candidate should not be less than 21 years and maximum age should not be over 28 years as on 01/03/2019.
- The candidate are required to have completed graduation from a recognized university in India with minimum 60% marks, while SC/ST/PWD candidates need minimum 55% marks to be eligible.
Age relaxation will be given as per government rule.
For the post of Executive
- Selection of candidates will be solely on the basis of their performance in CBT.
- The CBT will include 3 sections of 50 questions each, namely Reasoning, Working English Language, and Quantitative Aptitude.
- Each section will account 50 marks.
- The duration of exam will be 90 minutes.
- The exam will include negative marking. For every wrong answer one fourth of the marks allocated for the question will be deducted as penalty.
For the post of Assistant Manager
- The selection process includes CBT and personal interview.
- CBT will be objective type in nature.
The exam will include 4 sections, namely Logical Reasoning, Data Analysis and Interpretation (60 questions for 60 marks), Quantitative Aptitude (40 questions for 40 marks), English Language (40 questions for 40 marks) and General/Banking/Economic awareness (60 questions for 60 marks)
- The duration of exam will be 2 hours to complete the 200 questions asked.
- The exam includes penalty for wrong answers, for every wrong answer, 0.25 of the marks assigned to the question will be deducted.
- Notification for post of executive.
- Notification for the post of Assistant Manager.
- Official website of IDBI Bank
The Bottom Line
The article discusses all important details related to LIC-IDBI Bank Executive and Assistant Manager Recruitment 2019. This is a good opportunity Interested and eligible candidates must submit their application before end date. However, the candidates who are in service of Government of India services (Quasi Government Organizations, PSU, or Public Sector Bank) will be required to produce a “No Objection Certificate” from their current employer during interview. If you have a question, write it in the comment box below.