The Join Territorial Army (JTA) has released notification for the recruitment of graduate level officer. The online forms for the same are available online. Candidates who do not want to miss the opportunity of donning the uniform and serving the nation must submit their application before the end date. The candidates are required to apply online only as no other mode of application will be accepted.
Important Dates For JTA Recruitment 2019
- The application process started 26.05.2019
- The end date for the submission of application is 25.06.2019 till 11.59 PM
- The written exam will be held on 28.07.2019
Eligibility for JTA Graduate Level Officer Application
- Candidates should not be below 18 years or over 42 years in age on the date of application.
- Candidates with a graduation degree from any recognized university in India are eligible to apply.
- Candidate are also required to meet the physical standards set up by the JTA.
- The candidates are expected to be employed at the time of application.
- Candidates who are serving members of the regular Police/Navy/Para Military/ Army/Air Force/GREE or other forces are not eligible to apply.
- The candidates are required to pay an application fee of Rs. 200 through credit card, debit card, net banking and E Challan mode only.
How the JTA Graduate Level Officer will be Selected
- The selection of candidates is done on the basis of a written exam, followed by an interview.
- The written exam will be conducted in two papers, I and II in two sessions.
- The exam will be objective type, where OMR sheets will be used for answers.
- Paper I will be of 2 hours and will include 50 questions of 50 marks from reasoning and Elementary Mathematics.
- Paper II will be of 2 hours in duration with 50 questions of 50 marks from General Knowledge and English.
- The candidates are required to obtain minimum 40% marks in each part of the paper separately, and 50% overall marks to be called for interview.
- The exam includes negative marking for every incorrect answer.
Syllabus for JTA Graduate Level Officer Written Exam 2019
- Reasoning will include sequence completion making logical conclusion based on mathematical patterns, statements, letters, figures etc.
- Elementary Mathematics
1) Number system
2) Unitary Method
3) Elementary Number Theory
- General Knowledge: This section will include questions on current affairs, history of India, scientific aspects, geography of nature.
- English: This section will include questions like use of words, antonyms and synonyms, para jumbles, reading comprehension, error spotting, sentence correction, jumbled sentences, and fill in the blanks.
Useful Links for JTA Recruitment 2019
- Candidates can apply online through official website of Join Territorial Army, www.jointerrtorialarmy.nic.in
- Click here to read the official notification by the JTA.
The article discusses JTA graduate level officer recruitment 2019. The Preliminary Interview Board (PIB) by the respective Territorial Army Group Headquarters will interview the candidates who will clear the written exam. The successful candidates will be required to undergo tests at SSB and Medical Board for final selection.