Indian Army is inviting the applications from eligible female candidates for the recruitment of general duty soldiers in Women Military Police. The registration process is online only, and eligible candidates can apply for the same from 25th April to 8th June 2019. Admit cards for the same will be shared on the registered e-mail of the candidate.
In this article, we have discussed all the important details on
Indian Army women GD Soldier Recruitment 2019.
- The application process will start from 25.04.2019.
- Candidates can submit the online application on or before 08.06.2019.
- The Indian Army women GD Soldier Recruitment 2019exam date is yet to be notified.
- The applications are invited from unmarried female candidates, also they have to undertake not to marry till the full training is completed at the CMP Centre and School Bangaluru.
- Widowed, divorced and legally separated women are eligible to apply if they have no children.
- Widows of defence personnel died in harness will be eligible for enrollment as Women MP, also they will be eligble to apply even with children only if they have not remarried.
Matric/10th/SSLC or equivalent with minimum 45% marks in aggregate with minimum 33% marks in each subject studied.
17.5 to 21 years between 01.10.2019 to 01.04.2002 (both dates inlusive)
Height: 142 CMS or more.
Proportionate to age and height as per the Army medical standards.
Amry Medical Standards:
Fitness – Candidates must be in good physical and mental health, free from any disability likely to interfere with their military duty.
Gender- Candidates undergone gender reassignment surgery and those with predominantly masculine characteristics will be declared unfit.
Pregnancy- If found pregnant candidate will be disqualified and her candidature will also be rejected.
A cut off list will be prepared after the registration process is over. The list will be made based on the aggregate marks obtained by candidates in class 10th, and in case if two candidates get same marks, person with higher age will be preferred. Admit cards will be issued to a limited number of candidates that will be required to fill the vacancies.
The Candidates dismissed from their previous service on disciplinary grounds are not eligible to apply for this recruitment.
Common Entrance Examination (CEE)
- A written test will be conducted for medically fit, eligible candidates.
- The test will include negative marking for every wrong answer.
- The date and time of written test will be intimated through admit cards.
- For review Fit cases, candidates will received their admit cards after they are declared medically fit by specialists at Command/Base/Military Hospitals.
- Result will be declared on the official website of Indian Army, joinindianarmy.nic.in. Candidates need to visit the website to check their result.
These Candidates Will Get Bonus Marks
- Daughter of Ex-Servicemen, Daughetr of Servicemen (DOS), Daughter of Widow of Ex-servicemen, Daughter of War Widow, and Widows of Def persons who have died in harness will get 20 marks as bonus. Only one individual can avail these bonus marks for this recruitment.
- NCC ‘A’ certificate holders will get 5 bonus marks, while NCC ‘B’ Certificate holders will get 10 marks as bonus. NCC ‘C’ Certificate holders are exempted from the CEE.
- Bonus marks will added if the candidate qualifies the CEE.
- Candidates can avail only one relaxation.
- Candidates should carry their original certificates at rally site to avail the benefits.
Physical Fitness Test (Will be conducted at Rally Site)
- 1.6 km run to be completed in 7 Min 30 sec by Group-I and upto 8 Min by Group-II. For hilly terrain between 5000 Ft to 9000 Ft, an extra 30 secs will be added to the timings and for terrains between 9000 Ft to 12000 Ft, extra 120 seconds will be added to all the timings.
- Indian Army will conduct recruitment rallies at Lucknow, Shillong, Jabalpur, Ambala, and Bangaluru.
- To register or apply online candidates can follow this link,
- Candidates can read and download the official notification by clicking on the link,
- Official website of Indian Army, https://joinindianarmy.nic.in/default.aspx
The Bottom Line
The article discusses all the important details on Indian Army women GD Soldier Recruitment 2019. Candidates are advised to check the education, age and physical fitness criteria before participating in the recruitment. Candidates found not meeting the eligibility criteria will be disqualified. Use of performance enhancing drugs is banned and there are rules for permanent tattoos that you must check. We encourage candidates to read the official notification carefully before applying. If you have a question, write it in the comment box below.