Border Security Force (BSF) is inviting the application from the job seekers for the vacancies of Head Constable. BSF has 1072 vacancies of the Head Constable in Radio Operator (RO) and Radio Mechanics (RM). Application procedure for the recruitment of these posts will start on 14.05.2019. Interested applicants can apply online for the same.
In this article, we have compiled all the essential information related to BSF Head Constable Recruitment 2019.
Here are the details of important dates associated with the BSF Head Constable Recruitment 2019;
- BSF has released the notification for the constable recruitment 2019 on 15.04.2019.
- The online Application submission process for the above mentioned vacancies will start on 14th May 2019.
- Interested applicants can apply till 12th June 2019.
- The screening test will be conducted for the aspirants on 28th July 2019.
- We will notify you soon about the result declaration date of the screening test for BSF head constable recruitment.
- PST, PET, and Documentation process will start from 9th October 2019 onwards.
- The descriptive test will be conducted on 24th November 2019.
- The medical examination for the recruitment of BSF Head constable will start from 30th January 2020 onwards.
Here, we have mentioned the tentative dates related to BSF Head Constable Recruitment 2019. In case of any changes in the aforementioned dates, we will notify you.
As per the BSF rule, if any candidate is found ineligible at any stage of selection procedure then his/her candidature will be canceled. You can avoid this situation by reading the below-given information about the age limit and educational qualification, required for this post.
- Age limit for the candidates from the general category is 18 to 25 years.
- The minimum age limit for the OBC and SC/ST applicants is 18 years and maximum age for them is 28 and 30 years respectively.
- To apply for the head constable post in RM the applicant must have completed Matriculation/ High school or equivalent from a recognized board along with two-year ITI diploma in Electronics/ Radio & Television/ General Electronics/ Computer operator & programming assistant/ data preparation & computer software, data entry operator, etc. from a recognized institute.
- Applicants should have completed 12th/ Intermediate from a recognized board with PCM as a regular student with 60% marks aggregate.
How to Apply For RO & RM Posts
If your education qualification and age limit allows you to apply for BSF Head Constable Post (RO & RM), then you will have to follow the below-given steps;
- You can apply for BSF Head Constable Post online. For this, you will have to visit the BSF recruitment portal.
- On the BSF recruitment portal, you will get a link to apply for BSF Head Constable Recruitment 2019. Click on it and register yourself on the website.
- After registration, your registration ID and password will be generated and sent it on your mail id or mobile number. Log in with this ID and password to apply for the head constable vacancy in BSF.
- Fill all the basic details about us such as personal details, educational details, in the application form without making any mistake.
- Upload the scanned image of all the required documents in the prescribed format and Check the application form before final submission.
- Now make the payment of prescribed examination fee and take a printout of the application form.
- Application Fee for general and OBC candidates is Rs. 100/-. The application fee can be paid through an online transaction, debit card or credit card.
- Female applicants and candidates belonging to SC, ST, BSF Serving candidates are exempted from paying the examination fee.
The Bottom Line
Link to apply online for the Head Constable Post in BSF is still not active and applicants will have to wait till 14th May 2019. If you want to apply for this post then read the official notification released by BSF. You can read the same by clicking here. To know more about this vacancy in BSF, keep visiting our page.