Joining the Indian army is the dream of many of the youngsters. Now the Indian army is giving an opportunity to Indian unmarried male candidates to join them. Indian Army has released the notification for recruitment for 10+2 TECHNICAL ENTRY SCHEME COURSE – 42 for 90 vacant posts.
Interested candidates can read this post carefully and then apply for 10+2 TES post online. We have comprised all the details here related to this recruitment so that interested applicant can apply without any hassle.
Application forms are available to apply for Indian Army TES – 42 online. The online application submission process started on 10 May 2019. Candidates can apply for this post till 8 June 2019.
- Only unmarried male citizen India, subjects of Nepal, Bhutan and Tibetan refugee can apply for this post in Indian Army.
- Applicant must be unmarried and he cannot get married until the training of candidate gets completed.
- Candidates’ age should not be less than 16½ years and above 19½ years on the first day of the month in which the course is due to commence.
- According to this, the applicant should not be born before 01 Jul 2000 and not after 01 Jul 2003 (both days inclusive).
- Those candidates who have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics from recognized education boards are eligible to apply for this entry.
Since it is an army job so the applicants will have to fulfill the physical standards set by the Indian army to get a job under the Technical Entry Scheme.
- The minimum height of the applicant should be 157 cm. Gorkhas and individuals belonging to hills regions of India will get the relaxation of 5 cm in the height so they can apply if their height is 152 cm.
- The weight of the candidate should be according to his height. The right ratio of height and weight is given by the Indian Army in the recruitment notification of TSE.
- Apart from this candidates must be healthy physically and mentally and he never has any type of break downs and fits.
How to Apply
If you fulfill all the above mentioned requirements of Indian army for the aforementioned post then you should definitely apply for this post. Here we have given the stepwise process to apply for the 10+2 TSE – 42 online application process.
- Navigate to the official website of Indian Army Recruitment.
- Fill all the asked details in the form and submit it.
- You need to carry the following documents to complete your application form;
- Class 10th certificate/mark sheet in original showing DOB.
- Class 12th certificate/mark sheet in the original.
- ID proof in original.
- Once your application will get successfully submitted on the web portal of Indian army recruitment then you will get your Roll number. Take a print out of your application with Roll Number generated by the system.
The selection process will start with short listing of the applications. The shortlisted candidates will be called for SSB Interview. After clearing the SSB interview and the physical fitness checking round the shortlisted candidates will get the training under technical service entry. Candidates will also get the joining letter under the merit list of exam.
- To apply for the Indian Army 10+2 TES -42, Click here.
- To read the official notification about the recruitment, click here.
- To read the instruction to apply for the 10+2 Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme-42, click here.
The Bottom Line
We have compiled all the essential information related to 10+2 TES-42 recruitment in this post. Its a golden opportunity for the 10+2 pass outs to join Indian Army. Make sure that you apply before the last date and we would suggest you read the notification before applying.
If you have any query related to this government job then ask us through the comment box.