Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited (MIDHANI) is a Mini Ratna-I and comes under the administrative control of Ministry of Defence. The company has around 800 employees and now it has released the recruitment notification for hiring the suitable candidates on the Managerial Post. As per the notification MIDHANI has 15 vacancies for Assistant Manager, Management Trainee, and Deputy Manager. Salary for these vacancies varies from 8.6 – 34.7 lakhs per annum.
Interested candidate can apply for the aforementioned vacancies through the prescribed format. In the post, we have compiled all the essential information on MIDHANI Recruitment 2019 for Managerial Posts. Scroll down to know more.
MIDHANI has already released the notification for the recruitment of managers. The last date to apply for the 15 vacancies on a managerial post is 10th June 2019.
MIDHANI has released all the 15 vacancies on the following managerial post;
- Asst. Manager (HR) – 1 Post
- Management Trainee (Company Sectt.) – 1 Post
- Asst. Manager (IT – Systems Admin.) – 1 Post
- Asst. Manager (QCL)- 5 Posts
- Asst. Manager (Materials Management) – 1 Post
- Asst. Manager (Heat Treatment)– 1 Post
- Asst. Manager (Methods & PAG) -3 Posts
- Dy. Manager (Materials Management) – 1 Post
- Dy. Manager (IT Network Admin.) – 1 Post
- To apply for the post of Assistant Manager, Management Trainee in MIDHANI the maximum age limit of the applicant should be 30 years.
- To apply for the post Dy. Manager, the applicant’s age should not be more than 35 years.
- Candidates from the reserved category will get the relaxation in the upper age limit as per the rules.
Educational Qualification and Experience
- For Asst. Manager (HR): Candidate must have a degree preferably in Engineering / Physical Sciences and 2 years Masters degree in Business Administration (MBA) or equivalent with specialization in Human Resource Management or MA (Personnel Management & IR) or MSW. Candidate must have 2 years of post qualification experience in the relevant area. Knowledge of Telugu and/or Hindi is essential. Degree of Law will be preferred.
- Management Trainee (Company Secretariat): Candidate must be Graduate with Associate membership of Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI). Degree in law will get the preference.
- Asst. Manager (IT -Systems Admin): Those candidates who have scored 60% marks in BE/B. Tech in CSE / IT / ECE or 60% marks in MCA are eligible to apply for this post. Candidates with the certification of MCP/MCSE/RHCE/Solaris certification are desirable for the aforementioned post. Candidate should also have 2 years post qualification experience in Windows server operating system or Unix, operating systems (Linux and Solaris) or Virtualization technologies.
- Asst. Manager (Quality Control): Applicant must have 60% marks in BE / B.Tech in Metallurgy /Material Science / Mechanical Engineering with 2 years post qualification experience in R&D /Quality Control/Quality Assurance /Quality Inspection in steel plant / metallurgical process industry.
- Asst. Manager (Materials Management): To apply for the post the candidate must score 60% marks in graduation preferably BE/B. Tech and he/she must have done MBA in Materials Management / PG Diploma in Materials Management with 2 years post qualification experience in the relevant area.
- Asst. Manager (Heat Treatment): Candidate must have 60% marks in BE / B.Tech in Metallurgy with 2 years post qualification experience in Heat Treatment / Process / Technology to apply for this post.
- Asst. Manager (Methods & PAG): Applicant must have 60% marks in ME / M.Tech in Metallurgy with industrial /research exposure in Processing of special steels/superalloys/titanium alloys will be preferred.
- Dy.Manager (Materials Management): To apply for this post the applicant must have 60% marks in graduation preferably BE / B.Tech and MBA in Materials Management / PG Diploma in Materials Management. Candidate should also have 4 years post qualification experience in the relevant area.
- Dy.Manager (IT -Network Admin.): To apply for this post the candidate must have scored 60% marks in BE / B.Tech in CSE/ IT / ECE with CCNA certification. CCNP or any firewall certification is desirable. 4 Years post qualification experience in managing network devices (switches, routers, firewalls) is also required for this post.
How to Apply
If you have the above mentioned qualification and experience then you can apply online for a suitable post for you in MIDHANI by following the below given steps.
- Navigate to the official website of MIDHANI and look for career tab then click on e-recruitment.
- Click on Apply MIDHANI Post, a form will appear on your screen, fill it with all the asked details.
- Candidates are required to possess a valid e-mail ID and contact mobile phone number, which is to be entered in the application so that intimation regarding test/interview can be sent.
- Pay the application fee of Rs. 100 after submitting the form. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/ESM category are not required to pay the application fee.
- After successful submission of the online application, the candidate can take a printout of the submitted application and keep it for future reference.
- To read the official recruitment notification for the above mentioned posts. Click here.
- To apply online for any of the above mentioned posts, click here.
The Bottom Line
In this post, we have compiled all the essential information related to vacancies in MIDHANI Recruitment. If you find any one of them suitable for you then apply online on or before 10 June 2019.