Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC), a “Navratna” Government of India Enterprise, comes under the administrative control of MOC, is a pioneer in the public sector undertakings in the energy sector. NLC is offering training to the interested candidates for one year. In this post, we have compiled the information about Technical Diploma Apprentices vacancy in NLC.
NLC India Limited has the 170 vacancies for the post of Technical Diploma Apprentices. Its a great opportunity for the job hunters to start their career with NLC. Scroll down to know more about it.
- The last date to apply for the post of Technical Diploma Apprentices in NLC is 4 June 2019.
- Interested candidates can enroll through NATS portal till 2 June 2019.
- Declaration of the list of shortlisted candidates will be on 10 June 2019.
- Verification of certificates for shortlisted candidates will be done on 17 June 2019.
Vacancy & Stipend Details
- Chemical Engineering – 12 Posts
- Civil Engineering – 4 Posts
- Computer Engineering -15 Posts
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering – 48 Posts
- Electronics and Communication Engineering – 7 Posts
- Instrumentation and Control Engineering – 4 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering – 73 Posts
- Mining Engineering – 7 Posts
Selected candidates for the aforementioned posts will get the stipend of Rs. 12,815 per month and their job location will be Neyveli (Tamil Nadu).
- To apply for the aforementioned vacancies in NLC the candidates’ age should be as per Apprenticeship Rules.
- Applicants need to have a Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline.
- A Diploma holder in Engineering or Technology granted by a University in a relevant discipline is also eligible to apply.
- An applicant with a Diploma in Engineering and Technology granted by an Institution recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above can apply for the Technical Diploma Apprentices post in NLC
How to Apply
- To apply for the post of Technical Diploma Apprentices the applicant must be enrolled in the national web portal. For this, you will have to visit http://www.mhrdnats.gov.in/ and click enroll to complete the application form and you will get a unique enroll number and password.
- You will have to wait for one day for the enrollment verification then log in on the candidates log in and apply for “NLC INDIA LIMITED” under Establishment Request Menu.
Selection of the suitable candidate for the above mentioned posts will be done on the basis of marks scored by the candidates in the qualifying Diploma/Degree. Shortlisted candidates will have to come to Chennai to verify their certificates. The list of selected candidates will be published on 24 June 2019 in http://www.boat-srp.com
- Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here
- To read the official notification click here.
- For any further query related to this post in NLC, you can write a mail to email@example.com.
The Bottom Line
If you are eligible to apply for the post of Technical Diploma Apprentices in NLC then it is the best opportunity for you. Reading the official notification before applying for the aforementioned post is advisable.