Online applications are invited from unmarried male candidates who meet the eligibility conditions for filling the Indian Navy Sailors Matric Recruit (MR) October 2020 online form. The selected candidates will be enrolled as sailors for 400 vacancies for metric recruit batch 2020.
- The registration process for Indian Navy Sailors Matric Recruit (MR) October 2020 online form started from 23rd November 2019.
- The last date to apply online is 28th November 2019.
- The exam is scheduled in February 2020.
- The application fee for General / OBC candidates is Rs. 215.
- SC / ST candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
- The payment of examination fee can be made through Debit Card, Credit Card, or Net Banking only.
Eligibility for Indian Navy Sailors Metric Recruit (MR) October 2020 Batch Recruitment
- Only those candidates will be eligible who have born between October 1, 2000 to September 30, 2003 (Both dates are inclusive).
- Candidate should have passed Matriculation Examination from any board of school recognised by MHRD, Govt. of India.
Selection of Candidates for Indian Navy Sailor Metric Recruit Batch October 2020
- The selection of candidates will be based on their performance in the computer-based examination, physical fitness test and medical examination.
- State-wise merit list of candidates based on their performance in computer-based exam will be be prepared.
- The exam will comprise of 50 questions with 1 mark each.
- Duration of this computer-based test will be 30 minutes.
- The paper will be objective type multiple choice and bilingual (Hindi and English)
- The paper will include 2 sections namely General Knowledge and Science & Mathematics.
- The candidates will be required to pass in all the sections and in aggregate to be shortlisted for Physical Fitness Test.
- The standard of the question paper will be of 10th class syllabus.
- The exam will include negative marking for wrong answers. For every wrong answer 0.25 marks assigned to that question will be deducted.
- Sample papers are available on the website, www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- It is mandatory for candidates to qualify in PFT for selection.
- This Physical fitness test will comprise of 1.6 km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 10 push-ups and 20 squats.
- Military doctors will conduct the medical exam of candidates selected in PFT.
- Candidates declared permanently medically unfit should not apply, else they will see rejection.
How to Apply
- Register yourself on www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Login with the registered Email.
- Click on “current opportunities” and then click on Apply button.
- Fill the form completely and ensure the information is correct before hitting the “Submit” button.
- Candidates who will submit the form on last date of submission will get one extra day to make fee payment.
The Bottom Line
Here we have compiled important details on Indian Navy Metric Recruit (MR) for October 2020 Batch, including vacancy, eligibility and selection. Steps to apply online and link to download the notification for Indian Navy metric recruit for October 2020 batch are included.
If you have a question, drop it in the comment section below.
Indian Navy Sailors Metric Recruit (MR) April 2020 Batch Online Form