Indian Navy has invited applications from unmarried male and female candidates for INET Batch January 2021 for various posts including Technical, Education and Executive. Interested candidates should read the official notification before applying for the same.
The applications are invited for the post of short service commission officers in executive, technical and education branches of Indian Navy.
- The application process started from 29th November 2019.
- The closing date for submission of online application is 19th December 2019.
- Exam is scheduled in February 2020.
- Admit cards will be available to download in the last week of January 2020.
- The application fee for all category candidates is Rs. 215.
- Candidates can make payment of application fee via online or offline mode before the end date.
INET Vacancies in Various Branches
- SSC ATC – 4
- SSC Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre (NAIC) – 6
- SSC Pilot (MR) – 3
- SSC Logistics – 11
- SSC Observer – 6
- SSC Pilot (Other than MR) – 3
- All the above vacancies are for both men and women.
- SSC X (IT) – 10 – for men only
- SSC General Service (GS/X) / Hydro Cadre – 30 , 27 for GS/X and 3 for Hydro – for men only
- SSC Education -15
- These vacancies are for both men and women
- SSC (Engineering Branch) General Service – 26
- SSC Electrical Branch (General Service) – 27
- These vacancies are only for men
The eligibility criteria differs with the post, candidates are advised to read INET notification 2019 to know the details of the same. You can apply online using the link – Click here to apply online for INET 2019.
Selection of Candidates for INET
The selection of candidates will be based on their performance in INET 2019. Candidates selected in INET will appear for SSB and medical examination. On successful completion of all these candidates will be selected.
The Bottom Line
Information on INET 2019 is discussed here including dates, vacancy details, eligibility and selection process. For more details, you should visit the website, https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/ and if you still have a question write it to us in the comment section below.