The Indian Navy has released the notification for Indian Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2019. According to the Indian Navy notification, it has 172 vacancies for chargeman. If you are a diploma holder then you can apply for these vacancies.
In this post, you will get to know all the essential information about the Indian Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2019 such as important dates, eligibility criteria and a direct link to apply for the chargeman post in Indian Navy.
Indian Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2019- Important Dates
If you want to apply for the chargeman post in Indian Navy then here are the important dates to apply for the aforementioned posts.
- The online application submission process will start on 16th April 2019
- The last date to apply for chargeman post in Indian Navy is 28 April 2019
Vacancy Details in Indian Navy
The Indian Navy has a total of 172 vacancies for chargeman post. Here is the detail of same;
- Vacancies for Chargeman (Mechanic)-103
- Vacancies for Chargeman (Ammunition & Explosive)-69
Indian Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2019- Eligibility Criteria
To apply for the post of chargeman the applicants’ age should not be more than 30 years. The age limit will be relaxable for the government servants and candidates from reserved category up to 5 years or as per the central government rules.
· For Chargeman (Mechanic)
- To apply for Chargeman (Mechanic) post Candidates should have done Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical or Electronics or Production Engineering from a recognized University in India.
- An applicant must have two working experience in QC or QA or testing or proof in the area of design or production or Maintenance of Engineering equipment or system from a recognized organization.
· For Chargeman (Ammunition & Explosive)
- If you want to apply for the post of Chargeman (Ammunition & Explosive) then you must have a diploma in chemical engineering from a recognized university or institution.
- Two years of experience QC or QA or testing or proof in the area of chemical engineering or processing from a recognized organization is also mandatory to apply for the aforementioned job.
Indian Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2019: Selection Procedure
The selection procedure to take suitable candidates on board will have two phases. Here is the detail of same;
I. Screening of Application
In the first phase, the Indian Navy will screen all the applications and check their eligibility as per the terms and conditions set by the government of Indian.
II. Written Examination
The second phase of the selection process will be having a written examination. Applicants will have to appear in the computer based examination consisting of 100 objective questions. These questions will be based on the syllabus given by the Indian Navy in employment notification of Chargeman Recruitment 2019.
Indian Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2019: Steps to apply online
If you fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post of Chargeman in Indian Navy then you can apply online. You can apply for the post of Chargeman in Indian Navy by following the below steps;
Step 1: Navigate to the website of Indian Navy and click on Join Navy tab.
Step 2: Reach to the application form to apply for Chargeman posts in Indian Navy.
Follow the given route on the Indian Navy website; Ways to Join >> Civilians >> Chargeman (Mech) & Chargeman (Ammunition & Explosive)
Step 3: Here you will have to fill the application form to apply for the aforementioned posts. Applicants are suggested to mention the correct educational details and valid e-mail in your application form.
Step 4 :Upload all the required documents and pay the application form fee for Chargeman recruitment.
Step 5 :Take a print out of filled application form of Indian Navy Chargeman and submit it.
Documents required to apply for Chargeman post in Indian Navy
You will have to upload the soft copy of a few of your documents to apply for the Indian Navy Chargeman post. Here is the list of documents that you would need to apply for the aforementioned post of Chargeman.
- A colored passport size photograph
- Applicant’s Signature
- A copy of the applicant’s caste or EWS certificate
- A copy of Birth Certificate or SSC Marksheet
- Copy of educational certificate
- A copy of the experience certificate of the applicant
Indian Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2019: Application Fee
Applicants will have to pay the application fee to apply for the Chargeman post in Indian Navy. Here is the detail of same;
- Female applicants and SC/ST/ PwBDs/ Ex-Servicemen applicants are exempted from application fee.
- For other applicants the application fee is Rs. 205/-
- To apply online for Chargeman job in Indian Navy click here. (Link is not active yet, will be active from April 16, 2019)
The Bottom Line
Here we have mentioned all the information related to chargeman recruitment in Indian Navy. If you have any further query related to this post, feel free to write to us in the comment box below.