Pt. B.D. Sharma, Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, popularly known as PGIMS Rohtak is inviting the job applications for the post of Clerk, Steno-Typist, Staff Nurse, Store Keeper, Lab Technician, and Lab Attendant. All these posts are available at Kalpana Chawala Government Medical College Karnal, Baghat Phool Singh Govt Medical College, Nuh, Mewat, and PGIMS Rohtak.
Interested candidates can read this article further to know the eligibility and procedure to apply for PGIMS Rohtak recruitment 2019.
PGIMS Rohtak Recruitment 2019 – Important Dates
- The application process to apply for the various posts available with PGIMS will start from 22nd April 2019.
- Interested candidates can apply till 15 May 2019 for all the posts of PGIMS Rohtak recruitment 2019.
PGIMS Rohtak Recruitment 2019- Vacancy Details
PGIMS is inviting the applications from the interested candidates for the below mentioned posts;
- Staff Nurse
- Store Keeper
- Laboratory Technician
- Laboratory Attendant
- Operation Theatre Technician
Soon we will notify you about the number of vacancies for all the above mentioned posts in PGIMS Rohtak and other medical colleges.
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for PGIMS Rohtak Recruitment 2019
If you want to get a job on PGIMS then first check the eligibility criteria set by the PGIMS Rohtak to apply for various posts.
- To apply for all the aforementioned posts, the minimum age of the applicant should be 18 years and maximum age should be 42 years.
- Candidates from reserved category will get the benefit of relaxation in upper age limit.
- To apply for all the above mentioned posts the candidate must have some matriculation followed by advanced studies in their core subject.
- PGIMS Rohtak has set different educational qualification for different posts. As of now, PGMIS has issued a short notice so no details are available yet. We will soon update you with the detailed education qualification for the above mentioned posts.
Selection Procedure in PGIMS Rohtak
The selection of candidates will be done on the base of the written test. For a different post, a different test will be conducted. Applicants will get the information of written test dates on their mail id.
How to apply for PGIMS Rohtak Recruitment 2019
- PGIMS will accept the online application only for the available vacancies.
- The online application form will be available on the official website of PGIMS from 22 April onwards.
- Candidates will have to fill the application form of PGIMS Rohtak Recruitment. In this form, the applicants will have to mention all personal information about them such as their name, father’s name communication address, mobile number, and E-mail id, etc.
- Candidates need to mention a valid number and e-mail id on this application form as on their mail Id and contact number only the applicants will get the information about their written exam and selection.
- Candidates will also have to mention their educational qualification and upload the supporting documents on the PGIMS Rohtak Recruitment website.
- Along with educational documents, upload your photograph and signature in jpg format to complete the PGIMS Rohtak Recruitment application form.
- Candidates are advised to take a print out after filling and submitting the application form for further use.
To reach at the official website of PGIMS to apply for Rohtak Recruitment 2019, click here. As of now, the application link is not available at the website. Candidates can apply for the vacancies available with PGIMS from 22 April 2019.
The Bottom Line
As we have mentioned above PGIMS has released the short notification for the PGIMS recruitment 2019 for various posts. If you are interested in applying for any of the above mentioned jobs then stay tuned with us. As soon as the PGIMS Rohtak will release the detailed notification, we will update you. Meanwhile, you can write to us in the comment box below for any query related to PGIMS Rohtak Recruitment 2019.