The IDBI Bank has released the notification for the recruitment of an Internal Ombudsman designated as chief customer service officer (CCSO) on contract basis. This recruitment will be made in accordance with the Reserve Bank of India’s Internal Ombudsman Scheme 2018. The job responsibility of the CCSO will include handling grievance redressal process.
Important Dates for IDBI Chief Customer Service Officer Recruitment 2019
- The application process for IDBI Internal Ombudsman Recruitment 2019 has started.
- The end date to apply online is May 2, 2019.
IDBI Internal Ombudsman Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Age: Candidates should be 65 years or less as on April 1, 2019.
- Experience: Candidates should have atleast 7 years of experience of working in the areas like banking, supervision, consumer protection, regulation, payment and settlement.
- Qualification: Candidates should be retired (VRS optee or superannuated) or serving officer serving on the rank of Deputy General Manager or any higher post or at any equivalent position in other bank or financial sector regulatory body.
- The selection process will include Personal Interaction (PI) with the selection committee.
- Bank will shortlist candidates for the PI on the basis of application.
Details of Contractural Appointment
- The candidates will be appointed on contract basis for a term of 3 years.
- The remuneration for the post is Rs. 80000 per month subject to tax deduction as applicable.
- The contract may be terminated by either bank or employee by giving a notice period of one month.
- The employee will be goverened by the IDBI Bank Officers Conduct Discipline and Appeal Rules, 2006 during the contractual period.
How to Apply
- Visit the official website of IDBI Bank, www.idbi.com.
- Click on “Careers” and under this section click on “current openings” or click on https://www.idbi.com/idbi-bank-careers-current-openings.asp
- Now under “Engagement of Chief Customer Service Officer 2019” click on “Detailed Advertisement”. Read the notification before applying for the post.
- To download the application from click on “Application form.”
- The application form is to be handwritten or typed in English on a good quality A-4 size white paper.
- The form should have a cross-signed photograph of the candidate.
- The attested copies of all relevant documents/certificates should accompany the application form.
- The application should be sent to The General Manager – Recruitment Section, Human Resources Department, IDBI Bank Ltd., IDBI Towe, 2ist floor, WTC Complex, Cuffe, Parade, Mumbai- 400 005 in a envelop super scribed as “Application for appointment of Chief Customer Service Officer on contract 2019”
Winding It Up
Now you that the IDBI Bank will be recruiting an Internal Ombudsman with designation of Chief Customer Service Officer (CCSO) on contract basis for a fixed period of 3 years and invites application for the same. Apply for this position on or before the end date.
If you have any questions, reach us through the comment section.