DRDO- Combat Vehicles Research and Development Establishment (CVRDE) has announced 116 vacancies on the posts of ITI Apprentice Trainees for Chennai location. Those seeking to build a career in DRDO, can apply for these posts. Those interested can ascertain their eligibility before applying online. The online application process has started from 26 March 2020. Read below to find complete details before applying online.
- Online Application process for DRDO recruitment 2020 has begin from 26 March 2020.
- Last date of submitting application form is 3 April 2020.
DRDO CVRDE has announced 116 ITI Apprentice Training Posts including:
- Carpenter – 02
- Computers Operator & Programming Assistant – 23
- Draughtsman Mechanical – 05
- Electrician – 20
- Electronics – 02
- Fitter – 33
- Machinist- 11
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) – 05
- Painter- 02
- Plumber – 02
- Turner – 05
- Welder – 06
- The minimum age of each candidate should not be less than 18 years as on 01/03/2020.
- Candidates maximum age should not be more than 27 years for UR category, 30 years for OBC category candidates, 32 years for SC/ST and 37 years for PWD candidates.
- The duration of the training period will be one year for all the announced vacancies.
- Applicants should have done ITI from a recognized NCVT institute of India as per Gazette notification released by Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship with minimum two years’ duration except for the vacancies like Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA), Painter, Plumber and Welder.
- Candidates who have passed out in the year 2017,2018 and 2019 are only eligible to apply for these vacancies and those who have qualified before 2017 will not be considered.
- Candidates who have done simple diploma or graduation in any discipline will not be eligible to apply.
- Candidates whose results have not been declared as on 01/03/2020 will not be considered for training.
- Candidates need to submit the provisional degree of qualifying exam at the time of joining and also the final NCVT certificates.
- Candidates who have completed the qualifying examination as regular candidates are only eligible to apply.
- Applicants who have already done apprentice training or presently doing apprentice training from any other organization will not be eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have more than one year of experience will not be eligible to apply.
- DRDO-CVRDE will not give any Travelling/Dearness allowances (TA/DA) to the candidates for interview, document verification or joining CVRDE.
- The apprentices will not be provided any Quarters / Hostel accommodation by CVRDE during the entire training period.
- Selection of the candidates will be done on the marks obtained by them in the qualifying ITI exam followed by Screening Test and Interview and also the vacancies available in various trades.
- Shortlisted candidates will get all the details through email and SMS.
- Applicants are advised to check their email and DRDO website on regular basis for exact date and time for Interview/Screening Test.
- Screening test / Interview both will be conducted at CVRDE, Chennai for ITI Apprentices as per dates sent through email & SMS.
How to Apply
- Online registration is mandatory for all the eligible candidates.
- Candidates have to submit online application form through the website rac.gov.in
- Applicants have to fill all the necessary details in correct form along with uploading of scanned copy of all the mandatory documents. Community certificate, address, email, and mobile Number to be clearly given to intimate interview date and selection.
- Marks obtained by candidates in qualifying exam have to mentioned in percentage and in case of CGPA, candidates have to convert CGPA to percentage as per their university norms and the same may be verified during document verification.
- Candidates should have to bring a signed printout of the application form along with the originals of the documents submitted online at the time of interview/document for verification at CVRDE, Chennai.
- Applications received by any other mode after the last date will not be accepted. Incomplete filled application forms will not be accepted.
Other Useful Information
- To read the complete eligibility and other details, download DRDO-CVRDE Notification 2020.
- Candidates can apply online using this direct link.
- Those who have already registered can login to complete the form before end date.
- For more details and updates, visit official website of DRDO.
In this article, we have compiled all the necessary details of DRDO-CVRDE Recruitment 2020 for ITI Apprenticeship Training. Scroll up to know the eligibility and other details. If you have any queries, write them to us in the comment section below.