Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) has released notification for recruitment of Deputy Advisor (Civil Engineering) on its website cbi.gov.in.
Interested candidates can apply after ascertaining their eligibility for this . All recruitment details including important dates, application fee, eligibility criteria, selection process and other information discussed.
CBI Vacancy Details 2020
- The total number of posts announced by CBI is 2.
- The candidates will be recruited on deputation basis for the locations Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai and Kolkata.
- Selected candidates will provide technical assistance/expertise in investigation of cases involving Engineering, operational work, Inspection and to supervise work of technical officers under him.
Other Useful Information
- To know the complete details on the CBI recruitment 2020, check the CBI Notification 2020.
- For updates and information visit website of RBI.
- Only those applications will be considered who are routed through proper channel.
- Along with applications, applying officers should send bio-data ( 3 copies) according to the proforma attested on each page with rubber stamp, cadre clearance, last five years photocopies of ACRs, Integrity certificate, Vigilance Clearance and Statement giving detail of major/ minor penalties imposed on him, if any, during the past 10 years.
CBI has recently released advertisement for recruitment of Deputy Advisor (Civil Engineering), the last to apply online is 10/05/2020. Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to visit the website of CBI for more details on the application process and updates on recruitment.