Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has announced 39 job vacancies in the recently released recruitment notification. The vacancies are announced on the post of Analyst / Consultants / System Administrator/ Specialists etc. Those interested in working with this central bank of India, must ensure their eligibility for the advertised posts.
Interested and eligible candidates can check the details on RBI recruitment 2020 by scrolling down.
How to Apply
The only mode of application is online, therefore candidates are required to apply through Bank’s official website www.rbi.org.in. Also, before filling up the application form, candidates must check the instructions for the same announced by RBI.
- The link for online registration will be active from April 9, 2020.
- The last date for application submission and payment of fee is 29 April 2020.
- The application fee for GEN/ OBC/ PwBD-Gen/OBC candidates is Rs. 600.
- The application fee to be paid by SC /ST / PwBD-SC / ST candidates is Rs. 100.
- No application fee is to be paid by RBI staff applying for the RBI lateral recruitment 2020.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility
Listed below are the name of posts for which RBI has announced vacancies:
- Consultant – Applied Mathematics
- Economist -Macroeconomic Modelling
- Consultant – Applied Econometrics
- Data Analyst / (DoS-DNBS)
- Data Analyst / MPD
- Data Analyst / (DoR-DBR)
- Risk Analyst / (DEIO)
- Risk Analyst / (DoS- DNBS)
- IS Auditor
- Accounts Specialist
- Project Administrator
- System Administrator
- Specialist in Forensic Audit
- Network Administrator
The eligibility criteria varies with the post, check it here – RBI lateral recruitment eligibility
- Selection of candidates for aforementioned posts will be through shortlisting of applicants based on the application submitted by them followed by an interview.
- Those who will be shortlisted for Interview will be sent information via email.
- The candidature of candidates will be subject to the submission of documents required by the bank to confirm their eligibility, age, work experience etc.
The Bottom Line
RBI, the central bank of India, has recently announced lateral recruitment 2020 on various posts. Details on the job vacancies are discussed above. Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to apply before the end date to avoid the last day network issues. Also, keep visiting the website of RBI for updates and information.
The link to apply online will be active from 9 April 2020. Your queries are welcome, write them to us in the comment section below.