Are you searching a government job in Uttarakhand, than you should be happy to know that Uttrakhand Subordinate Selection Commission (UKSSSC) has released a job notification. Online applications are invited from eligible and interested candidates for post of Junior Assistant, Operator, Data Entry Operator, Lekhpal, and other intermediate level vacancies 2020.
Candidates interested in UKSSSC recruitment 2020, shall not miss the last date to apply for these 10+2 vacancies.
- The process for UKSSSC application 2020 started from 12 March 2020.
- The end date for submission of application is 26th April 2020.
- Last date to make payment of application fee is 28th April 2020.
- The exam for recruitment of candidate will be held in September 2020.
- Admit cards will be made available a week before the exam.
- The application fee to be paid by General / OBC / EWS category candidates is Rs. 300.
- The application fee to be paid by SC / ST candidates is Rs. 150.
- Application fee for PH (Divyang) candidates is Rs. 150.
- Payment of application fee shall be made through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking or through offline E Challan payment mode.
UKSSSC Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- The total number of vacancies for 10+2 pass announced by UKSSSC are 741.
- Data Entry Operator (DOE) / Junior Assistant – 431
- Junior Assistant cum Data Entry Operator – 81
- AMIN – 12
- Tax Collector – 144
- Record Keeper – 01
- Survey Lekhpal – 56
- Telephone Operator – 12
- Peshkar – 01
- Receptionist – 03
Eligibility for UKSSSC Recruitment 2020
- The age limit for candidates is 18-21 years as on 01/07/2019.
- For some post the minimum eligibility age is 42 years as on the cut off date.
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 from a recognized university in India.
- For the post of DOE , typing speed of candidates should be 4000 key depression in Hindi/ other languages as per the post.
- For the post of Telephone Operator, the candidates should be 10+2 pass and must have a certificate for telephone operator.
Other Useful Information
- To apply online for UKSSSC recruitment 2020, click here.
- To visit the official website of UKSSSC, click here.
- To read and download the official notification released by UKSSSC, click here.
All the necessary details on recruitment on various post announced by UKSSSC are included herein. For more details, candidates are advised to read the official notification and visit official website. In case you have a question, write it to us in the comments below.