Are you looking for a govt job in Bihar, than here is your chance to apply for one. Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC), Patna has released a notification for civil judge recruitment 2020. The online application form will be available from 13th March 2020. Those candidates interested in govt jobs in India, must check their eligibility before applying online. For more details on BPSC civil judge recruitment 2020, scroll down.
- BPSC online application process will start from 12 March 2020.
- Closing date for the submission of application is 28 March 2020.
- Last date to make payment of application fee is April 3, 2020.
- Candidates can complete the form on or before 13/04/2020.
- Exam date is yet to be notified.
- General / OBC / Other State candidates shall pay Rs. 600 as application fee.
- The application fee for SC / ST / PH candidates is Rs. 150.
- Application fee for all category female candidates is Rs. 150.
- Candidates can make payment of application fee through Credit/Debit Card, Net Banking ot E Challan mode only.
Vacancy and Eligibility Details
- Total number of vacancies announced are 221.
- Candidates should be 22-35 years in age as on 01/08/2019.
- Applicants should have Bachelors Degree in Law (LLB) from a recognized University in India.
- The link to apply online will be activated on March 12, 2020.
- To download the official notification released by BPSC, click here.
- For more details on the BPSC civil judge recruitment 2020, visit the BPSC website.
Those with LLB interested in govt jobs in Bihar must not miss this chance to apply. BPSC is inviting application for the post of civil judge. The link to download notification and visit BPSC website are included herein. If you have any questions, write them to us in the comment section below.