Security and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has released notification for Grade A vacancies on the post of Assistant Manager. Application forms are to be filled online for the SEBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020. If you are among the candidates waiting for govt jobs in India, this is your chance to apply. For more details on SEBI recruitment 2020, scroll down.
- The application process for SEBI recruitment 2020 started from 07/03/2020.
- The closing date for submission of online application is 23/03/2020.
- Last date for payment of application fee is 23/03/2020
- The date for Preliminary exam is 12/04/2020.
- Main exam will be held on 03/05/2020
- The application fee to be paid by General / OBC candidates is Rs. 1000
- SC / ST / PH candidates shall pay Rs. 100 as fee.
- Examination fee can be paid through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Fee only.
- Total number of vacancies announced are 147.
- Assistant Manager (General) – 80
- Assistant Manager (Information Technology) – 11
- Assistant Manager (Legal) – 34
- Assistant Manager (Engineering Civil) – 01
- Assistant Manager (Engineering Electrical) – 04
- Assistant Manager (Research) – 05
- Assistant Manager (Official Language) – 01
- The age limit for candidates as on 29/02/2020 is 30 years.
- The educational qualification varies with the post, read the SEBI notification 2020 for that.
Candidates can use the direct link to apply online, must ensure your eligibility before starting the application process.
For more details candidates can visit the official website of SEBI
All the necessary details are discussed above. If you have any questions, write them in the comment section below, we shall revert.