The notification of UBTER Group D Recruitment 2019 has been released to fill the 401 vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the vacancies online. In this article, we have compiled all the necessary information on recruitment in Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education, Roorkee.
Read on the article to apply online for UBTER jobs 2019. The candidates must ascertain the eligibility criteria before applying for the vacancies. For these vacancies in Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education, Roorkee even 8th pass can apply. Those who are looking for a government job in Uttarakhand move the cursor down to know details of UBTER job notification 2019 for Group D posts.
UBTER Group D 2019 Vacancy Details
According to the notification released by UBTER, there are total 401 vacancies available in Group D. For Civil courts of different districts 301 vacancies are available and for the family court of the different districts in Uttarakhand, a total of 10 posts are available.
The posts of Daftari, Messenger, Orderly Process Server, Karlayala Chaprashi, Nyayalaya Chaprashi.
The group D vacancies are available with the family court in Dehradun, Nainital, and Udham Singh Nagar.
The vacancies for UBTER group D are available with the civil court in Almora, Bageshwar, Chamoli, Champawat, Dehradun, Haridwar, Nainital, Pauri, Pithoragarh, Rudraprayag, Tehri Garhwal, Uttarkashi and Udham Singh Nagar.
- UBTER online applications 2019 process started on 17 August 2019.
- The last date to apply for UBTER 2019 recruitment is 19th September 2019.
- The written examination will be conducted on 13 October 2019 to shortlist right candidates for UBTER vacancies 2019.
UBTER Group D Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- The minimum age limit for the applicants to apply for the vacant posts available with UBTER is 18 years.
- The maximum age limit to submit UBTER online applications 2019 should not be more than 42 years.
- The applicants belong reserved category will be entitled to get relaxation in the upper age limit as per the rules.
Pay Scale for UBTER Group D Vacancies 2019
The pay scale for Group D positions in UBTER, as per the UBTER Notification 2019 varies from Rs. 18,000 to Rs. 56,900.
- To apply for UBTER jobs 2019 the applicant must have passed class 8th.
It is also must for the applicant to have a domicile of the Uttarakhand state to apply for the vacancies in UBTER.
Apply For UBTER Group D Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can apply for the aforementioned posts online. Here are the instructions that a candidate need to follow to apply for UBTER Jobs 2019.
- Visit the official website of www.ubter.in. or www.ubtergd.in.
- Click on the link of Apply Online for ‘GROUP D RECRUITMENT IN STATE JUDICIARY UTTARAKHAND (CIVIL & FAMILY COURTS)’
- A new page will appear on your screen where the applicant will have to first register online and then log in with the registration number and passwords.
- After login on the page, the applicant will have to fill the application form with personal and educational information.
- The candidate will have to upload his scanned photograph and signature.
- To submit the application, click on submit button and then tick on I agree on box.
- To complete the application submission process for UBTER recruitment 2019 the candidate will have to pay the application fee.
So these are the easy and simple steps to apply for the vacancies in UBTER Group D.
To apply for the UBTER group D vacancies 2019, the application will have to pay the application fee. This fee will be non-refundable and can be paid online through debit card, credit card or net banking. In the absence of online transition, facility candidates can also pay the fee through E- Challan.
- Application fee for the candidates from General and OBC category is Rs. 600/-.
- For the candidates from SC or ST category the application fee is Rs. 400/-.
- Candidates from PwD category are exempted from paying the application fee to apply for the vacancies in UBTER.
For the selection of the right candidates for the UBTER vacancies, the authorities will organize a written test. The written exam will comprise of 100 multiple-choice questions.
These questions will be related to General Knowledge, Hindi Language, English Language, General Science and Uttarakhand related knowledge. The level of questions asked in written examination for recruitment in UBTER will be equivalent to 8th standard.
Here are the important points related to a written examination conducted for selection of the candidates in UBTER group D vacancies 2019;
- The exam will consist of a total of 100 questions to be answered in 120 minutes.
- For every right answer, the candidate will get 1 mark.
- No marks will be deducted for the wrong answer.
- Candidates will be allowed to take the carbon copy of answer sheet with them.
- To qualify the examination the candidates from the general and OBC category will have to score 50% marks in the examination and candidates from SC/ST category will have to score minimum 45% marks in the examination.
The Bottom Line
Government jobs are preferred for job security, one of the recent news also talks about an IITian who have taken a Group D job for the sake of job security. Here is your chance to apply for UBTER Group D Recruitment 2019.
The application process has already started and the end date for application submission is 19th September 2019. In case of any further query related to the vacancies in UBTER recruitment 2019, feel free to write to us in the comment box below.